Author Topic: I know it's been a while....  (Read 2190 times)

snobles

I know it's been a while....
« on: January 15, 2011, 11:56:22 AM »
;DGood morning yall! I know it's been a very long while. I have had several tries at the Fat to Skinny and it hasn't been too well! But, I think this time, I'm on a roll!! haha...
It's a real bad habit I have. I like to try to "figure this out" on my own so to speak, and when I fall, I beat myself up over it!! I know weight fluctuates daily, but I went from 240-234! and that's the lowest I've ever been! (sad to say!)I've been racking my brain trying to figure out a meal plan to where I'm no bloated before I go to bed! What we've figured out is, eat a sensable breakfast lunch and at dinner time, we usually have narrowed it down to a piece of grilled chicken, and some vegetables, and that's it! Now if we do get the sudden urge to "snack", we go for the pork rindes(thanks Doug on that one! Who'da thought?)
Cravings are the WORST!!! OMG!!! I HATE EM!! lol...but, I have figured out, I like to journal, so I've started a new "blog" on blogger.com. It totally takes my mind off food, and I enjoy doing that, and the piano! So, alls good! (for now:-)
But when the weather warms up! I think the low so far has been like 0 degrees! Not to mention the wind chill of like 5-15mph! I plan to start walking!

But, guess  I should be on here a lot more? Instead of tryin to figure out "everything" on my own? I do miss yall!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:47:49 PM by snobles »

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I know it's been a while....
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 12:23:34 PM »
Welcome back Snobles, we are all here to help.  Just lean us us for support!  Have a good day!

snobles

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 12:43:50 PM »
Thanks!! Will do from now on!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 01:16:30 PM »
Welcome back to the family, snobles!  :)
I wondered what happened to you.  :-\

Changing a lifetime habit of a poor eating lifestyle takes some doing... But it is VERY do-able!  :) :) :)

Always remember that we are here for each other... And that includes YOU!!!
If you ever need some support, advice, or simply want to vent, please let us know.

We are like brothers and sisters that really care about one another.
If any of us "disappears", we do miss them.
So from now on, don't be stranger!
What you do today is what matters!