Author Topic: Sugar Sugar Sugar  (Read 3427 times)

Char

• View Profile
Sugar Sugar Sugar
« on: May 01, 2010, 12:09:57 PM »
Just wanted you all to know, I'm almost a week (sun) doing this no carb thingy. I lost 3 lbs already.  Also when I go to the market all I see are bowls of white sugar and it almost makes me ill.  My weigh in is actually Sunday, but i will change that to Monday, just to be at the beginning of the week. (or is sunday the beginning). haha..

I can't figure out how to make a tracker .. oh well. too much time spent on line isn't good for me anyways... Good luck to all.

owensmath

Re: Sugar Sugar Sugar
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 12:16:42 PM »
Char,
Congratulations on a great start! I, too, see food differently. It almost turns my stomach to see the food items that people around me are eating. It's almost like watching them poison themselves but knowing that if we say the wrong thing about it, they will become mad instead of inspired to make a change. I think, however, when I get farther along and people see a greater difference in me, they will ask me how I did it. I'm already talking about it to those who are willing to listen and it's exciting!
WELCOME!!!

Donna

UFGatorJenn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 11:40:35 PM »
Congrats on the 3 pound loss Char!  I've been using this new way of eating for almost 3 weeks now and it's amazing how easy it's becoming.  This site is a blessing as you'll see so many wonderful ideas!  Good luck!

Jenn

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 09:53:18 AM »
Char Click on anybodys ;), follow instructions