Author Topic: Scott in Florida - 46 weeks  (Read 2323 times)

scottinflorida

Scott in Florida - 46 weeks
« on: July 20, 2011, 09:32:43 AM »
Back to work, back to the routine.  After all these weeks I am so used to when I eat, what I eat, what mornings I run, etc. that I don't really even have to think about it any more.  They say that once you have done something for 30 days consecutively, that's when it becomes a natural habit.  The key is getting started!  Get over that little hump and you've already defeated your first obstacle.

For me, this past week meant losing another 1.2 pounds of ugly, stinking, disgusting, useless fat.  Okay, maybe that 1.2 pounds wasn't THAT disgusting... but I'm sure not going to miss it! When I think now about how it would feel to pick up a 70 pound object, I wonder how in the world I was able to carry that much extra weight around all day every day. No wonder my back used to hurt sometimes.  And how about the real heroes on this forum that have lost 100 or even 200 pounds - just incredible!

Okay, off to work... hope you all have a fantastic week!

Scott

shawn116

Re: Scott in Florida - 46 weeks
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 09:37:47 AM »
You to Scott... have a wonderful week and congrats on the 1.2 lb loss  ;)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 09:47:43 AM »
Have a wonderful week my friend! ;)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 01:00:22 PM »
... For me, this past week meant losing another 1.2 pounds of ugly, stinking, disgusting, useless fat.  Okay, maybe that 1.2 pounds wasn't THAT disgusting... but I'm sure not going to miss it! When I think now about how it would feel to pick up a 70 pound object, I wonder how in the world I was able to carry that much extra weight around all day every day. No wonder my back used to hurt sometimes.  And how about the real heroes on this forum that have lost 100 or even 200 pounds - just incredible!

Okay, off to work... hope you all have a fantastic week!

Scott

Congrats on being 1.2 pounds closer to your goal! :) :) :) :)

I too find it incredible to think about how I ever got my FAT behind out of a chair with all that extra weight.

I've also have noticed that my back does not complain anywhere near as much as it used to.
But given all the torment I put it through (i.e. the shipyards, being FAT, etc.), I expect it will always have, at least, some minor complaints.

I wish you too a fantastic week, Scott!!! :) :) :)
What you do today is what matters!