Author Topic: Belly fat  (Read 2546 times)

M0421231

• View Profile
    • Email
Belly fat
« on: June 19, 2012, 09:20:02 AM »
Guys I need ur help. My body is all healthy and skinny except my belly I can't wear proper clothes bcz of my tummy it's very annoying.
I need to know which food to stop eating  or which exercises to do to take as much as I can out of this belly fat.
Thanks.

shawn116

Re: Belly fat
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:21:20 AM »
Hi M0421231  Welcome to the FTS forum family  ;) 

Let me ask you this....have you read Doug's book?  If you haven't I highly recommend it.  To answer your question for which foods to stop eating I would say all high carb foods if you haven't already.    ;D   Even for a thin person sugar can be toxic and harmful for your body.  As for the exercising....anything that strengthens the abs will be most helpful for the tummy area  ;)

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 10:33:25 AM »
Glad to have you joins us M041231.  There's lots of research to show that you can't "spot reduce" by dieting.  The weight will come off all over, not just where you want it to come from.  Like Shawn said, ab and core exercises will tone and firm the muscles and that will help.

You are a victim of heredity.  Your parents and siblings probably have the same issue.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 11:32:45 PM »
Hello M041231, welcome to the forum. How much do you currently weigh? how old are you? are you a guy or a lady? Do you have a current exercise routine?
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)