Author Topic: New member here.  (Read 3313 times)

damooster

• View Profile
    • Email
New member here.
« on: June 13, 2010, 10:38:28 AM »
Hello everyone,

I'm a 32 year old male from Alexandria, VA. I actually bought Fat to Skinny a couple of months ago and have been on a kind of roller coaster ride with my diet. I used Doug's diet and lost 32 lbs. in a month. I also started going to the gym, so I thought I could bring back some of those foods that I love but that didn't work: I gained 6 lbs. in just a few weeks. So now I'm sticking to the new lifestyle again and feel great.

Anyways, I look forward to interacting with all of you. I've already found some recipe ideas that I want to try so I'm heading to the grocery store!

Cyndi

• Waiting & blessing the Savior...Shalom † Peace
    • View Profile
Re: New member here.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 10:59:50 AM »
So now I'm sticking to the new lifestyle again and feel great.

Welcome damooster! I am soooooo glad you decided to not give up!! You will love being a part of the family here!!
Everyone is so supportive and you will definitely gain knowledge as you eat great and lose weight! Some awesome yet simple recipes here!
I quoted you because you have found the KEY word from your heart to this new way of eating after finding the truth about hidden sugar!
Indeed, this plan is NOT a "new diet", but a life plan...."new lifestyle"
...you are right where you are supposed to be on this new path to good health and the freedom to live skinny again!
Lord bless you! We win!!... woo! hoo! :D

Cyndi

.. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

bevxx

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 11:30:25 AM »
welcome  ;D ;D...xx

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 04:53:07 PM »
w00t!