Author Topic: Sugar withdraws Gone!!  (Read 5329 times)

snobles

Sugar withdraws Gone!!
« on: April 19, 2010, 07:14:14 AM »
HI ALL! I JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW THANKFUL I AM! THAT ALL MY SUGAR WITHDRAWS ARE GONE! I ONLY HAD THEM FOR A WEEK. THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE ;D! I HAD THE SHAKES, THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET SICK AND JUST GENERALLY ILL. AND VERY MOODY!
BUT I HAVE "FINALLY" LEVELED OUT! AND I HONESTLY FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ALREADY. I HAVEN'T LOST YET, BUT JUST BY NOT HAVEING ALL THAT SUGAR IN MY SYSTEM, IT'S WEIRD HOW MUCH LIGHTER I FEEL? IF THAT MAKES SINCE? I FEEL LIKE I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND I'M NOT WEIGHED DOWN. I HAVE ROSACEA? REALLY BAD, AND I HAVE NOTICED MY FACE HAS GOTTEN A LOT LIGHTER. I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO ON THAT, I GUESS BECAUSE I'M NOT INTAKEING ALL THE CAFFINE AND SODAS, THAT HAVE SO MUCH SUGAR IN THEM! I AM BEING VERY CAREFUL NOT TO PUT BACK IN ME, WHAT I HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO KEEP OUT OF ME! IT HAS BEEN A VERY, VERY HARD STRUGGLE FOR ME THIS WEEK, AND MY HUSBAND, BECAUSE HE'S GOING THROUGH THE SAME WITHDRAWS I WAS. JUST DIDN'T REALIZE WHAT KIND OF AFFECTS JUST SUGAR CAN HAVE ON YOU! I GUESS IN A WAY, IT'S JUST AS BAD AS CAFFINE, OR NICITINE?
I HAVE TRIED OTHER DIETS BEFORE, AND WOULD CAVE WHEN I STARTED GETTING HEADACHES, ETC...BUT THIS TIME, ODDLY, THERE WERE NO HEADACHES? I'M NOT GRIPPING AT ALL ABOUT THAT! ;D
I AM VERY THANKFUL WE WATCHED THAT EPISODE ON THE 700 CLUB! HONESTLY WE HAVE NEVER SAT DOWN AND WATCHED THAT SHOW, WE JUST LEFT IT ON BECAUSE MY CHILDREN WERE WATCHING TV. ONE MORNING AS THEY WERE GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL, AND JUST LEFT IT THERE! SO ACTUALLY, I THINK IT SAVED OUR LIVES! THANK YOU DOUGH FOR YOUR BOOK! I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE WAY I WAS BEFORE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!,
STEPHANIE

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sugar withdraws Gone!!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 08:38:03 AM »
I am so happy for you!Stay the course and in one months time your energy level is going to be off the charts!You will feel like your 20 again! ;D

yobdab

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 07:46:39 PM »
Same thing happened to me snobles. I never watch the 700 club but the day doug was on I just turned it on for some reason

grimmtcu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 11:04:59 PM »
Stephanie,
I have noticed that I don't have any cravings for sugar at all, also.  I love that.  Sugar is really bad for me.  I don't have diabetes but it causes me pain so it is so nice to not crave sugar.  I also watched Doug on 700 club and his demonstration with sugar is what caught my attention.  I went right out and bought the book.  I hope this diet works because I am getting used to eating low carb foods better every day.
Terry

owensmath

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 01:20:27 PM »
I truly believe that my "just happening" to see Doug on the 700 Club was a Divine Appointment. I am a teacher and was home on spring break. I turned on the TV and it was on CBS because we had watched NCIS the night before. It was RIGHT at the BEGINNING of Doug's segment. It was really cool because when the interviewer asked Doug what he eats for breakfast in this lifestyle (NOT DIET), he said the same exact thing that I was eating as I watched that very segment. I was so encouraged.
On March 11, my doctor told me I have type 2 diabetes and this is the verbatim nutritional advice he gave me, "Eat a lot of lettuce, drink a lot of water, and stay hungry all the time." I knew he wasn't giving me the best advice, but didn't know where to turn. I prayed and said, "Lord, you made this body and you know what it needs and how it should properly function. Please show me what to do!"  .... VOILA......Fat to Skinny entered.... I have lost 11 pounds so far.....and I don't even know how many inches, but my pants are already starting to fall off!