Author Topic: Sugar & Carbs Counter E-Book ... Extraordinary!!  (Read 1681 times)

Vajrayana

• We Are Here To Thrive!
    • View Profile
Sugar & Carbs Counter E-Book ... Extraordinary!!
« on: January 14, 2012, 11:11:46 PM »
As a "follow my lead type with apprentice type listeners on my radio shows", I tell you that this E-Book will deeply shock even those who think they're savvy about foods and the carbs/sugar conversion.

I went through the lists, (scanned it twice and didn't see mayonnaise or salad dressing but will check again) and I made a list which is quite doable even though I'm not into cooking nor do I plan to get into cooking again.  Who would of thought you could "get excited and feel relieved" about making a major lifestyle change around food(!?) Certainly not me. (smile)

I also scanned my Sugar Free Bakery E-Book and what's there seems unbelievable but you can't tell my the way food looks that how it will serve to replace a lifelong acceptance of sugar in almost everything.  So I can honestly say that as a woman with more than (130)( pounds to to DISSOLVE so that I'm the size I was in my youth (and I'm now 65), I'm beginning to "capture of vision of this being a pleasure". 

Thanks for being on Andrea's Blog Talk Show last night Doug and Sherri.  I look forward to having you as a guest on my broadcast.  I truly feel all your dedicated effort is a real eye opener for those who are bone tired of their own image in the mirror who are willing to stretch their imagination and check this out.

Blessings to all with the great reports. 

Thanks so much.

Vajrayana
The Frequency Modulator™

Marty

Re: Sugar & Carbs Counter E-Book ... Extraordinary!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 11:55:01 PM »
It was a good show last night Vajrayana! I'm glad you came over! This is a wonderful plan and Doug and Sherri make it so enjoyable! I wasn't going to cook either when I started FTS and really had a mental battle until I embraced it and started cooking for myself. Now I'm enjoying coming up with recipes and adjusting recipes to fit the way we eat. Welcome! :D

joagain

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 06:29:26 AM »
Vajrayana  wow you sure dont look 65 !!!! You look great !

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 09:17:29 AM »
Welcome I got your email and Doug said he would call you this week.Welcome to the forum if I can help you please ask.I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where I can convert your favorite foods to fat to skinny friendly.Do not deprive yourself.Today I am doing a oreo recipe ;D Mayo is 0 carb check labels.Salad dressing varies read labels .Most salad dressings should be 3 grams or less per serving. You need the diet book.The plan isn't in the books you have.When you speak to Doug have him send you one.Welcome to the Journey.You have taken control of your life and health by coming here.In two weeks you will feel like a million bucks!! ;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 11:13:52 PM »
Hi Vajayana, I'm so happy you've joined our ministry! Everyone here has one dream "To help ourselves while helping others" I can't stress that enough to you you. I have found in this forum the most loving, selfless and giving people on the planet. Welcome to our family  8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 02:44:21 PM »
Welcome to the family!  ;D You will love this forum!  I believe the support I have received from the people here is a huge part of my success so far.  Check out all the recipes....you will be amazed!   The cheesecakes are my FAVORITES!!!  ;)