Author Topic: Does Anyone Use ... Xlear XyloSweet  (Read 1402 times)

Vajrayana

• We Are Here To Thrive!
    • View Profile
Does Anyone Use ... Xlear XyloSweet
« on: January 17, 2012, 12:51:50 PM »
Greetings.  I'm still very new here.  Have the Carbs Counter, Sugar Free Bakery and main book. 

I deeply understand the pricelessness of the Carbs Counter, even an 8 year old can see what it indicates. 

Before moving forward I must find another sugar replacement for the aftertaste of Stevia (the green bag) is horrible.

I do know about Xylitol and can get it at Whole Foods.

Whole Foods Rep just acknowledged that this Xlear XyloSweet outsells Jargo's Xylitol and Now's Xylitol BIG TIME.

Here's the stats on Xlear XyloSweet

Xlear XyloSweet -- 1 lb - $5.40 (Retail: $7.95)

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (4 g)
Servings per Container: 113
Amount Per Serving   % Daily Value
Calories   9.6   
Total Fat   0 mg   0%
Sodium   0 mg   0%
Total Carbohydrates   4 g   <1%
Sugars   0 g   0%
Xylitol   4 g   <1%
Protein   0 g   0%

Xlear XyloSweet Directions
When cooking, replace sugar with XyloSweet® in equal measurements. XyloSweet is heat-stable for cooking and baking, it also mixed and dissolves just like common sugar.

Warnings
XyloSweet will not cause breads and pastries to rise and is not a good choice for hard candies since it will not crystallize with heating. Xylitol is not recommended for sweetening juices and instant beverages that require large amounts of sweetener.

Knowing everyone's taste buds and tolerance for change is unique, I appreciate your feedback folks and I'm referring people to this agenda.  Blessings to all. ' Vajrayana
The Frequency Modulator™

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Does Anyone Use ... Xlear XyloSweet
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 08:06:46 PM »
Hi,

Ive never used that brand.. Ive used the Vitamin Shoppe brand and NOW.. it appears to be the same thing but a different package... When they say that it outsells it the other brands, are they comparing it to sales of various xylitol brands sold at Whole Foods?

Alex
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Does Anyone Use ... Xlear XyloSweet
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 10:11:30 AM »
I only use the Now brand Xylitol because I can get it at any health food store or in 15 pound bags online. I have made candy nuts that are nice and crunchy.It makes a great simple syrup too.And the price is right. ;)