Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 48631 times)

beebs

• View Profile
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2010, 05:28:22 PM »
That looks SO good!

DoreenBar

• MSN Messenger - halfway37@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2010, 05:49:46 PM »
Just had a Stir Fry....Aspargus, Brocolli, red & green peppers, red onion, chicken, sesame seeds, ginger and finally found the soy noodles..(sorry Doug cant remember the name just took the trash out..lol)...LOVED IT!!!....Made a batch so have about 3 more servings in the fridge... ;D
Live each day as if it was on purpose.

CaliGirl

• Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 28, 2010, 12:44:55 PM »

This morning had 1/2 a small shredded eggplant fried with a slice of diced tomato and onion, chopped fresh spinach...
then and egg in the center...

Hi Cyndi,
I found this in one of your old posts from August 7th. I wanted to ask you how you prepared the fried eggplant . It looked good.
Thank you a bunch!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:01:07 PM by CaliGirl »
Jeremiah 29:11-14

CaliGirl

• Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 28, 2010, 12:59:56 PM »
this was great...i got the idea from the spanakopita post    it came in at 1.33333 carbs per piece & for those who are not aware of it if you click on the pictures in any post,you will get a better view ;)

Hi Katary,
This looks amazing, in fact all of your dishes look really good. I was wondering if you thought this could be made with almond meal instead of the pork rinds? Or if not almond meal, could you recommend something non-animal based? Did the crusts stay crispy after the final bake? I have another L/C spanakopita recipe that uses egg as the "crust" and a few different spices (dill, mint) yet your recipe looks amazing.  Thanks :)
Jeremiah 29:11-14

beth823

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2011, 02:23:01 PM »
katary can you re-post the bread recipe that you had salami and cheese melted on?  I scanned the post but it is 11 pages!!!  Your photos are the best! :) :)

F2S-Awesome

« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2011, 04:56:04 PM »
Ok so Doug, what did you use for BBQ sauce on those ribs? Did it caramelize?

F2S-Awesome

« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2011, 05:10:05 PM »
Does Calorie King add things properly? As in subtotaling carbs and net carbs individually for each item consumed, or does it do it so that you could eat 50 carbs all day, no fiber, then at the end of the day have a health bar with 50 grams of fiber and then call it 0 net carbs for the day (which of course would be inaccurate)? I’m just wondering how it works, and if it’s worth it. It seems easy to count net carbs, so why pay a website to do it? Am I missing something?

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email