Author Topic: Umpa and Doug! You train well! LoL...  (Read 1863 times)

Snobles

• Eat to live, not live to eat!
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanics Wife
    • Email
Umpa and Doug! You train well! LoL...
« on: April 11, 2012, 05:40:45 PM »
Remember when I said, my sister n law didn't want to give up her sweets in order to do the "life change?" Well, the husband has been talking to her about y'all and the "program" and she's full swing with it now! We're going over to her house tomorrow, and "clearing out the clutter!"
Also, my brother n laws girlfriend is wanting in on it to! They live in Tallahassee, and he's telling her about the website and all! So, good job you guys!!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Umpa and Doug! You train well! LoL...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 06:40:30 PM »
Remember when I said, my sister n law didn't want to give up her sweets in order to do the "life change?" Well, the husband has been talking to her about y'all and the "program" and she's full swing with it now! We're going over to her house tomorrow, and "clearing out the clutter!"
Also, my brother n laws girlfriend is wanting in on it to! They live in Tallahassee, and he's telling her about the website and all! So, good job you guys!!

Kudos to you Stephanie for helping others get healthy with FTS! :) :) :)
What better way to show you care than helping others live longer healthier lives!
What you do today is what matters!

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 09:56:14 PM »
You're a good friend, Snobles! I saw a guy who I had given a book/cookbook to and he was thinner and happy! And spreading the word! And the best part is, I didn't think he was really interested.

Snobles

• Eat to live, not live to eat!
    • View Profile
    • The Mechanics Wife
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 04:50:45 AM »
Thanks Tony and Sarah! It took her a year to get on board! We all have our weakness'! Mines chocolate! Hers are chips! You know, the husband and I were talking, & I think one of the reasons I was sooo "addicted" to chocolate is, when growing up, I NEVER got it. Only on special occations like Easter, I would only get a "taste" of it! In high school, at lunch time, they had a "snack bar," since I never got it at home, that's where the addiction began! My mom went so far as to talk to the high school principal! Cause he knew my family! You think that stopped me?! I never realized how an addiction starts, till I started narrowing it down! Thanks guys!!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 07:41:47 AM »
Thanks for letting us know Steph! Appreciate the support  8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 08:58:29 AM »
Thats great Steph! People need to see it to believe it! You and Hubby have lost lots of weight! ;)