Author Topic: Am I missing something here???  (Read 2763 times)

Emmitt

• View Profile
Am I missing something here???
« on: August 13, 2012, 11:07:49 PM »
Tonight, I went to Walmart and another grocery store is called Wegman.  Anyway, I have replaced Reddi Wip with heavy whipping cream, replaced raspberry vinegar with Marie's Chunky Blue Cheese dressing, also bought Mild Poultry Italian Sausage (for breakfast or lunch with salad), Turkey Bacon Bits for breakfast or lunch with salad too. They all are 0 grams!! :)

I also bought Sugar Free Maple Syrup for pancake but unfortunately there is no 0 or 1 gram of pankcake which I am disappointed.  I don't think I want to eat scrambled egg and bacon everyday for breakfast.  It will boredom me.  I also looked for lowest carb for Oatmeal - unfortunately no lowest gram! It seems that I won't be able to eat oatmeal or pancake.

Am I missing something here???  Today I ate total 24.2 net carb. It was my first day today. Tomorrow will be better!

moose61

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Am I missing something here???
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 11:49:43 PM »
Emmit,

Go to the home page, hit search and type in pancakes. Jenny's better than boxed are excellent, and the cream cheese one is too. You'll never get bored eating from this site!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 07:55:58 AM »
for anything you are missing Emmitt just go to the homepage to Ask Umpa ;)

JanetG

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 07:56:53 AM »
DITTO with Moose61's comment.........There are so many recipes here to try.

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 08:17:32 AM »
I make pancakes for dinner whenever my husband goes out of town.  I haven't tried it but there have been others who get Sensato hot cereal from netrition  or other websites and they like it as an oatmeal substitute.

Emmitt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 09:41:08 AM »
Thank you!!! This really makes me happy!!! Thank you everyone!  ;D

Emmit,

Go to the home page, hit search and type in pancakes. Jenny's better than boxed are excellent, and the cream cheese one is too. You'll never get bored eating from this site!