Author Topic: Ratted himself out!  (Read 2998 times)

friedpie

• View Profile
Ratted himself out!
« on: October 26, 2010, 09:11:49 AM »
I started to do dishes this morning and as I was cleaning out the drain catcher, there was this one, lone, elbow macaroni noodle.  Hummmmm, where did this come from?  I went to my dear husband and bent over his shoulder and whispered into his ear, "Did you eat macaroni for lunch yesterday?"
I got the paniced deer in the headlight look................."Uhhhh.......yes...........but I measured out one cup and that's all I had!"
I didn't beat him up over it because he obviously went to measures to clean up and put away everything so there was no evidence.  Sort of a closet eater and I certainly can relate to that.
This is the only "diet" he's actually stuck with more than a week with me and he's lost 12 pounds since the end of August.  He's reading labels when he goes to the grocery and then comes home to tell me how many crazy carbs were in something he thought was okay to buy and didn't.
Now my question is this, if husbands can secretly cook, clean up and put away dishes while the wife is away, why can't they secretly clean toilets, bathtubs, and mop floors while the wife is away?

Friedpie

joagain

Re: Ratted himself out!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 09:17:00 AM »
They can they just dont want anyone to know !

owensmath

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 10:48:03 AM »
My DH was ratted out by one of our son's last night. I took one of our boys to basketball practice and he had the other one with him after a soccer game. They went to eat with friends and he had barbecue (sauce on the side...sounds good so far, right?). But, he also had cole slaw and beans.... BAD!!!!!!!!!!   

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 12:01:01 PM »
... Now my question is this, if husbands can secretly cook, clean up and put away dishes while the wife is away, why can't they secretly clean toilets, bathtubs, and mop floors while the wife is away?

Friedpie

Using the voice of "Hal", the ship's computer in the movie "2001, A Space Odyssey"...

ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!... I'm sorry Friedpie... Our programming does not allow such activities.  :(
Would you like to play a nice game of chess?  :)
What you do today is what matters!

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 02:17:14 PM »
Oh that's too funny!  I've got a story but my hubby is not on the FTS because he's not overweight, however, diabetes runs in his family and his father had type 2.  He understands the need to not consume so much sugar but he will not give up his flour items and other foods his mom makes for special occasions.  His thinking is "moderation" and I said well that works for you but not me, obviously (birthday incident). lol

Anyhoo....I was out with my daughter for my birthday coffee and when I came home he had this guilty look on his face.  He said, "honey I cheated on you today. I went to Arby's and had this whole spread on the table in front of me including that new chocolate pie.  All the things I haven't been able to eat because we can't go to Arby's.  I never felt so guilty in my life like I cheated on you or something."

I just roared with laughter.  Then he got sick later and I said, "see it's not good for you and your body knows it."  He said, "honey you don't ever have to worry about me cheating on you with anything but food." lol

BTW I must be the luckiest woman in the world because my hubby does secretly clean when I'm not looking. ;)  He's a big help around the apartment.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 02:19:23 PM by izzet »
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 07:47:48 PM »
Now my question is this, if husbands can secretly cook, clean up and put away dishes while the wife is away, why can't they secretly clean toilets, bathtubs, and mop floors while the wife is away?

Friedpie

LOL Amen to that!
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 09:09:56 AM »
This entire thread has me belly laughing!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

owensmath

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 10:54:13 AM »
That must not be a big laugh, then, cause you don't have a belly!