Author Topic: I really need prayers like never before  (Read 3327 times)

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
I really need prayers like never before
« on: September 14, 2011, 07:30:34 AM »
My sweet sweet Waldo was rushed by rescue to the hospital yesterday afternoon. He has been admitted.. His heart rate was over 200 and his BP was extremely high.. He was on his ladder and thank God he didnt fall and was able to come down safely. He knew it didnt feel right and called rescue right away.. They said it was good because at that rate he could have gone into arrest..They ahd to sedate him to calm him and slow the hr

I cant stop crying and I just wish crawl under a rock and never come out again... This morning when we werent able to hug like we do every morning, I felt such an emptiness.. I know more than ever that I need and love him soooo much...  Please pray that all his test come out good and that it was just stress and maybe heat exhaustion.. I take those over anything else..

I also just learned that my older sister (40) cancer returned and they had to do an emergency hysterectomy. She had breast cancer when she was 30 yrs old and lost both of her breast.. Please pray for her too especially since she has a little baby boy that isnt even 2 yet..

Thank you...
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

suzlyn454

• View Profile
Re: I really need prayers like never before
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 07:43:58 AM »
Alex, I am so sorry for all that is happening in your life right now.  I only hope that you get some better news soon.  I will be thinking of you and wishing you well.  Will also be thinking of Waldo and wishing him a speedy recovery, and hoping it is NOT serious.  Please do not crawl under a rock as we will all miss you so very much.   Hugz from Suz.
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!

shawn116

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 08:03:14 AM »
I'm with Suz on that one  :'(   I don't know why it always seems to come down all at once....( when it rains it pours)  I'm so sorry you are having to go through all of this.  One thing I do know is that stress is a horrible thing and does so much damage to a body.  I am so hoping it will turn out to be nothing serious.  Sending prayers your way for Waldo and your sister a quick recovery and for you the strength to hang in there.  Big hugs girl

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 08:21:25 AM »
Alex, my  prayers are with you and your loved ones, I know that stress, it hurts so much to see those we love suffer.  Keep looking up... trust God, this storm too shall pass.
With God all things are possible
Rosie

joagain

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 08:31:24 AM »
Praying for all of you Hugs coming your way

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 08:33:57 AM »
My heart goes out to you ,you will be in my thoughts and prayers  :-*

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 10:21:25 AM »
Alex, bless your sweet heart!  I have just said a prayer for you, Waldo, and your sister.  I am so sorry that you have had SO much hit your family all at once like this.   I am praying for peace, healing, and comfort for all of you.  Soon I hope you will be looking back at that 1 set of footprints knowing that the Lord was carrying you over these rough spots.  Love you girl!!!!
Jan

Alex Cruz

• Forget yesterday, live today for a better tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 01:13:33 PM »
I am drowning.. I really try to be a very positive person but just when I look for optimism, BANG, Im hit again... I just talked to him and one of the cardiologist that specializes in the plumbing aspect said that everything looked good.. No clogs, blood work is really good.. His ultrasound came out clear.. The Cardiologist that specializes in the electrical part of the heart said that he has arrhythmia. He said that his is a "common type" and that most of us have it at some time. He says that something triggered it to malfunction. They are going to RX a low dose medication to help wit it. he needs to do a stress test and a sleep test as well.. Though he is not fat, he does have a belly and that is NOT good on a 47 yr old man.. Though he has been doing good, now he has to get board 100% more than ever.. I will NOT accept other wise.. If he loses around 30 lbs, it will take a lot of work of the heart...

So you know what that means.... I am keeping the faith even though I am drained and really just so BLAH. I really dont have a choice. I have 4 kids to care for and though I am whining right now, I am fighter...I have you guys that just lift me up in my moments of need...

Thank you for the prayers, Im a strong believer in the power of prayer and I believe that the more you have praying the stronger the prayer...

((((SIGH))))   Thank you so much ya'll..
Alex

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 02:55:43 PM »
I'm praying for you and your family, Alex.

KFAITH is right and offered sound advice; "Keep looking up... trust God, this storm too shall pass."

What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 09:22:36 AM »
We are always here for you Alex ;) All will be well

jen1975

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 06:56:43 PM »
Wow Alex!  You are such a fighter, I think you are my hero!  Keep us informed and let us know what you need; we'll figure something out!  I hope all goes well and Waldo is back on his feet in no time. Keep your head up, know there are tons of people here thinking about you and your family, and we all love you!

Amber

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 05:26:41 PM »
Keeping your family in my prayers.

Mimzy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 08:21:32 PM »
I will keep you and your family in my prayers Alex.