Author Topic: fell off the wagon  (Read 1962 times)

rnbeachgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
fell off the wagon
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:01:09 AM »
Well I broke a little bone in my foot from walking, had 2 steriod injections, spiked my blodd sugars like crazy and yes, I went off the diet.  My body aches, my head is foggy.  I feel horrible.  Starting back on it and will stay on it!  Too many carbs= too much sugar. I do not like the way I feel.  I had so much more energy!  Now..... oh well.  Proof that it works, I have only gained a couple of pounds back but I am not worried starting over!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: fell off the wagon
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 09:21:48 AM »
Bummer! I feel very sorry for your injury, I hate foot injuries YUK  :-[ It is amazing feeling the difference if you go back on the sugar drug. I wish you well and remind you that we are all here for you! Get well soon  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 09:24:02 AM »
 RNbeachgirl, jut dust yourself off and get right back at it.  Remember this is a lifestyle change, not a diet.  You have seen first hand how much better you feel eating low carb.  Just continue on and forget those extra pounds, they will be gone in no time.  Hopefully your foot is starting to feel better.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 09:28:33 AM »
hope you get to feeling better! You will be just fine.We had one guy with an injury who was stuck in a recliner and he lost 22 pounds! :)

joagain

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 09:42:00 AM »
I fell off the wagon more then once . This time I bought a extra large heavy duty seat belt straped that sucker on and am going to STAY THE COURSE !!!!!!!!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 09:54:34 AM »
HAHAHAHAH!!! :D :D YOU GO JO!