Author Topic: Fell off the wagon!  (Read 3063 times)

rnbeachgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
Fell off the wagon!
« on: January 26, 2011, 11:12:26 AM »
I got sick, my mother in law passed away, hoildays came and went.  I ate everything and anything.  Gained my weight back and feel HORRIBLE!  Today is a new day and I am back on this wonderful lifestyle change!!!  I miss how wonderful I felt and how clear my head was, not to mention had tons more energy!!!!!  I even convinced 2 of the women I work with to change the way they eat and they are doing this!  Now I have support at work.  Here I go.......................

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Fell off the wagon!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 11:18:08 AM »
Welcome back rnbeachgirl.  Just read the book again and get back to eating the FTS way.  Good luck with your journey!

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 12:16:28 PM »
Welcome back!  Sure is easy to fall off the wagon!  Each day presents its own temptations -- but the bottom line is -- it's all about choices -- healthy eating ones!  I'm back on 100% (again) this week!  Be strong and see results!
Have a great day!

SouthCarolinaLady (Susie)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 02:24:04 PM »
Welcome back, rnbeachgirl!!!  :) :) :)

Stay in touch so that we can help you succeed.  :)
What you do today is what matters!

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 02:30:10 PM »
Welcome back!! That's great that you have support this time around. Remember we're here for you too!!

You can do it!!
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

joagain

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 02:40:24 PM »
Strap back on to the FTS horse and ride it to thiness  ;D

G8orgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 04:32:08 PM »
Welcome back...don't get discouraged or beat yourself up, it is a lifestyle change and with change brings a new way of learning and living.  I am one that typically does not like change and it is hard for me to make these decisions everyday unconciously.  Before I would eat whatever I felt like because it was there.  Now I have to conciously make an effort to read labels and perform math calculations in the aisle of the grocery store ;D  The hardest thing is when things are tough you feel like going back to the comfort zone in which you once lived, the cookies, cakes, burgers (with buns) etc; however, now this is your new life and we have to make the best of it.  Good luck and know we are all here for you.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 08:02:16 PM »
Welcome back...don't get discouraged or beat yourself up, it is a lifestyle change and with change brings a new way of learning and living.  I am one that typically does not like change and it is hard for me to make these decisions everyday unconciously.  Before I would eat whatever I felt like because it was there.  Now I have to conciously make an effort to read labels and perform math calculations in the aisle of the grocery store ;D  The hardest thing is when things are tough you feel like going back to the comfort zone in which you once lived, the cookies, cakes, burgers (with buns) etc; however, now this is your new life and we have to make the best of it.  Good luck and know we are all here for you.

After a while, most your choices will become automatic to you.
With a few exceptions, you'll know before you even enter the store, what to avoid and what to buy.
It's that way with me these days.  :)
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 09:52:57 AM »
Welcome Back :)