General Category > Click Here To Share Your Success Story

My One Year Anniversary on FTS- 170 pounds GONE FOREVER!!

(1/13) > >>

SherriPie:
One year ago today I cleaned out my pantry and logged on to this site. I posted my first post (see the link below) and declared I was going to change my life. I am proud to say a year later and 170 pounds lost FOREVER, that I am very glad I made that change. I have gone from a size 32 to a size 16 in one year. That is more than HALF my size! I still have a ways to go but I have to tell you I am THRILLED to be a size 16!! I have made some amazing friends on this site, learned about eating correctly and changed my life for the better. I want to thank you all for listening to me complain, bitch, moan, threaten to bury the scale, laugh and be amazed when it all works out. You are all great friends and I thank you for supporting me through this past year.  ;D

I also am posting my before and afters below.

My first Post:
http://fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=117.0

joagain:
Congrats Sherriepie you lost a person !!  I am so happy for you ! sons a cutiepie

jen1975:
SherriPie - I have to say you are an incredible testament to willpower, to the lifestyle, and to yourself!  I can only be impressed and amazed by you and thrilled that there is someone like you on here urging everyone forward.  Bravo chica!

Doug Varrieur:
Happy anniversary Sherri! You have such a great story to tell I look forward to your praise page in the new FTS book :)

DoreenBar:
You are truely amazing...CONGRATS GURL!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version