Author Topic: Cajun Land Cajun seasoning for Jerky  (Read 4228 times)

sa_parrow

• View Profile
Cajun Land Cajun seasoning for Jerky
« on: May 21, 2010, 03:09:21 PM »
Is the Cajun Land Cajun seasoning only available on-line, I didn't see in the FTS book where to order? I just bought a dehydrator and wanting to make jerky...I also can not find the sugar free teriyaki in any stores here so far in our Fargo-Moorhead area, so will probally need to online order that too.

I also found this site the other day and wanted to try some of the products, but wanted to ask if anyone has ordered from them, since I love the taste of Xylitol, but not the other artificial sweeteners?
Thanks,
http://www.naturesflavors.com/default.php?cPath=164

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cajun Land Cajun seasoning for Jerky
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 05:32:44 PM »
I went to the website sa_parrow and couldn't find any nutritional information.Sometimes that put filler in xylitol and it has carbs so ask the website for nutritional information before you spend your money.Doug gets Cajunland seasoning from his brother john in New Orleans.You can order it online or use any good cajun seasoning,The sugarfree teriaki I get at winn dixie supermaket but you can get it online at netnutrition.If I can help with anything else let me know.

sa_parrow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 05:56:23 PM »
My name is Shari, haven't had time to spend to much time on forum, but love the interaction and help!
I found teriyaki at amazon, and I will check out the info you suggested!
I hope you have a great weekend!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 08:32:38 AM »
Hi shari my name is sherri but everyone calls me umpa! Don't be shy we are always here to help!Pay attention to the video when you   cut the meat for the jerky because one direction makes it chewy and the other direction makes it pull apart.It just depends what you like.When I make it I make large quanities because I like to keep it in my purse when i am working or out running around.So if you make a large quanity keep it in the fridge.Let me know how it turns out!

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 09:13:36 AM »
I want jerky so bad.... :'(

owensmath

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 10:30:10 AM »
PUT THE FIRE DEPARTMENT ON ALERT