Author Topic: ANOTHER VICTORY- DAY 13  (Read 6384 times)

KFAITH

• View Profile
ANOTHER VICTORY- DAY 13
« on: September 03, 2011, 02:54:31 PM »
This is day 13 for me, I weighed when I got up, and had 4 more pounds off, so a total of 10 pounds off in 13 days... I am happy with that! ;D
We met family at Longhorn today to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, potatoes and bread use to be my favorite foods, but today I had steak, garden veggies, of which I picked the pea pods and carrots out and gave to hubby and I had mushrooms, and a salad. I cannot believe it's me, amazing even myself, did not miss my bread or potatoes;) So yeah.
We decided to cancel our trip to the Smokies, as that gulf storm Lee is bringing lots of rain into that area this coming week they say. I do not like to go on a vacation and watch it rain, so now not sure what or where we are going to go or do for our vacation-anniversary.
With God all things are possible
Rosie

joagain

Re: ANOTHER VICTORY- DAY 13
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 04:06:36 PM »
Congrats on  the weight loss 10 pounds is greeat !!! Dont get discouraged if the pounds slow down just never give up !!!  I have messed up my metabolism so much from diets that the doc said that is why I am a slow loser ,but I know I am healthier and feel better then I have in a long time as you will too !!!!

As far as the trip to the smokies  we cant cancel ours so away we will go WE just will have to drive slower then normal pray for our safe arrival and hopefully it will not wash out our whole trip .

Keep it up kfaith oh did you take your measurements ?? If not you need too  ;)

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 08:24:35 PM »
Thanks Joagain, and I will be praying for you as you travel... enjoy.
Rosie

joagain

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 05:49:54 AM »
Thanks  & Happy Anniversary !!!!!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 08:18:52 AM »
Here's the rain weather prediction for the Smokies this week.

Monday- 90%
Tuesday- 70%
Wed- 50%
Thurs- 30%
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 08:20:36 AM »
I am so happy for you! You should be just about through detox and should have no sugar cravings.Keep up the good work! ;D

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 08:59:17 AM »
I am happy too Umpa and not craving nothing, and Doug thanks for the weather report.  We had planned to spend lots of time outdoors if we had went to Smokies and we live in Ohio where we see way more rain than we need, haha, and looks like about any place we'd want to go this week had rain all week thanks to that old 'lee' so guess this vacation  will be spent indoors.   :(
Rosie

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 09:08:12 PM »
:) :) :) :) Hooray on the 10 pound loss, KFAITH!!!  :) :) :) :)

And Umpa's right. You should be getting past your sugar detox period about now.
You'll know it when you do... You will feel so much better, have more energy, and be able to ignore high carb stuff easily.
In other words, you'll feel like a new person! ;D
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 09:07:51 AM »
I don't think anything is gonna get in KFAITHS way Tony she is on a mission! She has the "want to" 8) 

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 02:12:33 PM »
I don't think anything is gonna get in KFAITHS way Tony she is on a mission! She has the "want to" 8) 

Hi Umpa! :)

All of us should view this as a "mission"... We must commit ourselves to see it through to better health!
What you do today is what matters!

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 05:20:28 PM »
Ah thanks Umpa, appreciate that. Yes I am on a mission to save my life and get my life back.
We have some Amish stores about half hour from our home, we took a drive up there just got back, normally I would of gotten a huge  homemade pretzel and homemade soda they sell, but today, we got tomatoes, squash, and cheese, oh they have the best ever cheese, we skipped the bakery  completely, I was proud of Hubby as he is the one with the sweet tooth in our family and he does have diabetes. So another victory. Got pumpkins for the porch too, just love pumpkins and it is feeling like fall today, low 60's and leaves turning yellow. Feel free to call me Rose or Rosie if you want to.  Oh and before we left we went to a restaurant called Frisches and went through drive through, I got my  unsweet tea and a grilled chicken sandwich, I took my own josheps pita, switched it in the car and enjoyed.
Rosie

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 07:48:38 PM »
WOO HOO KFAITH!!

You are doing AMAZING! 10 pounds in 13 days, that is fantastic!!
Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 03:52:36 PM »
Thanks Sherripie, your my 'hero' right now I tell myself every day Sherriepie did it and so can I!!!! ;D ;D ;D  Other than Ruby on TV I had never heard of anyone loosing 200 pounds much so I am so thrilled to have you to look to. And the thrill you did it in like 15 months right?  I love it coming off fast. Other diets get so discouraging seeing 1 pound or 2 off a week if I was lucky, but to know that with FTS there is a pretty steady good lost weekly is just so encouraging.
Rosie

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »
Rose i love pumpkins too ;) There are some great videos on pumpkin dishes and some great recipes here on the forum.I love roasted pumpkin seeds,they smell like popcorn :) Do you know how to search on the forum?

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 06:52:53 PM »
Umpa just a few  hours ago I watched the videos of Doug making the pumpkin stuff.... I plan to try it soon, that pumpkin bread looked great too and it will give me ideals for the holidays coming up. Plus another reason to buy me some more pumpkins, I cannot have enough pumpkins this time of year I just love to look at them. ;D
Rosie