Author Topic: happy happy happy  (Read 2372 times)

KFAITH

• View Profile
happy happy happy
« on: September 06, 2011, 10:30:57 AM »
Happy happy happy.... could not wait to weigh, was feeling like  I had lost more, so weighed today and yep 2 more pounds off, makes me a total of 12 pounds and yesterday was the beginning of week 3 on fts. yeahhhhhh ;D
Last night I made a low carb cauliflower soup it was so yum.  This morning hubby is home as we are on vacation, had planned to go to Smokies, but staying home, so I got up and fried the Jimaca, first time either of us had ever had it and we like it;)
I am so encouraged, never has a way of losing weight been so easy, so fun, so rewarding, thank God for FTS!!!!! You are all so wonderful on this forum too with all your ideals, recipes, and encouragement.
With God all things are possible
Rosie

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: happy happy happy
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 11:00:27 AM »
Picture yourself in an 8-10, cause that's where you're heading  ;)   
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 11:02:42 AM »
HOORAY KFAITH! :) :) :) :)

Over my 59 years, I've tried just about every diet out there.
It was not until I found FTS that my life and health changed for the better.
I've been living the FTS lifestyle for 13 months today and loving every minute of it! :) :) :) :) :)

I thank the Lord for Doug and FTS!
What you do today is what matters!

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 12:57:38 PM »
Thanks guys, I am so excited and yep I am trying to 'picture' myself really reaching my goal!!!!  But every pound is victory to me, any size clothes smaller is victory to me, I am so excited ....  Doug THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR FTS BOOK AND SITE AND ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE.;)
I feel so blessed to have found out about FTS.  Mouseissue, I love reading your posts and all  you share with us all, very informative and encouraging.
Rosie

marylepera

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - lepera.mary
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 02:43:58 PM »
Hi Kfaith,

Isn't this the best?  I was wondering if it was just me or was it all of us, but I got up this morning at 5:30 and started making eggs and sausage for the family, left them a big list of what to do with it, ate mine and then made myself tuna for lunch!  Hello... what happened to me?  This new women is vacuuming the living room at 6:30am and dusting before getting a shower, walking my chubby puggle (my dog Magnum) and then getting ready for work!

By the look of things, it's all of us.  I am loving this.  I've been sitting at my desk at work, doing leg lifts and curling the Philadelphia phone book!  I don't even call anybody in town, but what the heck!

I am so happy for you for losing two more pounds!  I am still at my three pound drop from last week, but I too will lose it.

God bless you, and keep up the good work.

Mary

KFAITH

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 03:19:48 PM »
Mousissue, I will be 59 in a couple weeks also, and that had made me feel things were hopeless too, as people talk how when you get older and or cannot do much activity the harder it is to be able to loose weight. I have been on every diet out there too with little results,  But with the FTS lifestyle, age does not matter, the fat is coming off, if we just stick with it.
Mary, yes seems so many are having the same results, so girl we can do this together!
Rosie

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 05:03:02 PM »
I am so thrilled for you both! ;D

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 09:43:33 PM »
Way to go Kfaith!!  :o  You are rocking this!!  :D

Oh, and hello Mary!  Welcome to the forum!  This lifestyle has given me SO much energy too!  My house is cleaner than ever.   Also, for the past 3 weeks, I have been walking every morning before I get ready for work.  I feel like a different person!   ....and I like this person MUCH better!  HA HA   ;D