Author Topic: P.M.S  (Read 3911 times)

marylepera

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - lepera.mary
    • View Profile
    • Email
P.M.S
« on: September 30, 2011, 07:03:28 AM »
Good morning ladies,

I was just wondering if I'm a freak, or maybe this has happened to others?  I didn't get the normal bloating and sore boobs this month.... I'm not complaining, but just wondering if this is going to continue cause I'm loving it!

I will admit though that I have some really bad mood swings.  I'm not sure what that's all about, I cried for two hours last night.  I thought my poor husband was going to run away from home.  I did have a really bad day, from about 6:30am till about 7pm.  Could have been why I was so cranky and he was the biggest reason for it, but.. still for me to be that upset... I"m just not sure.

I prayed this morning that today would be a much better day, and I know that god is with me.  As for the rest... well I'm going to enjoy the loss of bloating and pray that I don't get major cramps.

Let me know if anybody else has experienced this, and hope that it stayed away too.

Mary

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: P.M.S
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 09:33:46 AM »
Sorry to say you are normal Mary :D Watch your blood sugar during that time and make sure you aren't hitting low blood sugar.Peanut Butter fixes it quick for me.I get the same mood swings from low blood sugar as I do from my period ;) I think all women should spoil themselves rotten during this time! Hot bathes,shopping and chocolate! ;)

Rena

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 10:30:50 AM »
Midol Complete is a godsend -- at least for me. Chocolate helps. :D

marylepera

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - lepera.mary
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 08:07:40 PM »
Thanks Guys,

I had a wonderful weekend, and am feeling a little better.  Tony and I sat with our kids earlier this evening, and laid down the law (clean up after yourself I'm not your maid)  Garsh I feel better!

Mary

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 09:21:14 AM »
Crack the whip Mary! :D