Author Topic: Italian style breadcrumbs  (Read 3539 times)

zombiegirl74

• January 15th 2011
    • View Profile
    • Email
Italian style breadcrumbs
« on: November 15, 2011, 11:48:52 AM »
okay Umpa, I have a delicious recipe for spinach and cream-cheese stuffing for beef tenderloin...it will all be FTS friendly IF I can find a substitute for Italian style breadcrumbs..watcha think??? anything?  Thank you for all you do lady :)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Italian style breadcrumbs
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 07:52:20 PM »
You are welcome zombiegirl ;) I hope you are making jerky out of the elk and deer.Doug made some out of  bear last year and it was amazing! Italian seasoning and plain pork rinds made into flour(smushed) is my subsitute for italian breadcrumbs.Even my italian friends cant tell the difference ;) ;)

zombiegirl74

• January 15th 2011
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 12:38:30 PM »
Oh! that is perfect! I love it, this is gonna be one heck of a Christmas dinner :) My mother-in-law asked that I make mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving...going to do it...but I'm also going to make "cauli-toes" (what my family calls the mashed cauliflower) in both sourcream n chive and garlic, make them try those as well, see if they can really tell a difference bwahahaha!! ;)

I am looking at turning over 20 pounds of meat into Jerky :o :o :o a few friends have donated their game meat for jerky making..good thing they donated dehydrators to use as well! I'm thinking of trying dehydrating the low-carb berries as a treat and for putting into FTS bakery stuff..I'm enjoying my imagination  ;D

zombiegirl74

• January 15th 2011
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 01:03:48 PM »
Best thing I ever have aquired Marty! I love it :) I am thinking of getting a more professional one..I recieved the Cabella's Christmas catalog..I've been wishing!! LOL

Oh that poor puppy! And, I bet he would do it again!  ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 03:04:02 PM »
... I'm thinking of trying dehydrating the low-carb berries as a treat and for putting into FTS bakery stuff..I'm enjoying my imagination  ;D

Hi zombiegirl! :)

Just remember to measure out your berries BEFORE you dehydrate them.
Although they'll shrink in size, their carb count will be unchanged.

There will be many more berries per cup than before as well as a proportionately more carbs.
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 07:12:07 PM »
That is so cool zombiegirl! I need to call my hunter buddy Richard and get some venison while we are in alabama! ;) Poor puppy!