Common Questions, Ask Questions Here, Find Answers Here > Weight Loss Stalled! WHY?

Fasting/Starvation techniques to lose-weight FACTS

<< < (2/7) > >>

mouseissue:
Welcome to the family, traci!  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Doug's right!
Plateaus are often research opportunities!

Most of us must pay close attention to EVERYTHING we put in our mouths.

I've been living the FTS lifestyle since 08/06/2010 and I STILL write down everything I eat.
I also record "HOW MUCH" I eat of each item.
Overeating low carb foods will cause plateaus and sometimes some weight gain.

Doing this has helped me break free of a number of plateaus.

Doug Varrieur:
Veggies to avoid; VERY HIGH in sugar due to high starch

Corn
Peas
Hard squash
Carrots
Parsnips
Potatoes
Beets

Use Onions, tomato and garlic in moderation

Rena:
I was really surprised to see how much onions were. I don't even want to know what the count is for a single onion ring.  :o

umpa:
Welcome to the forum Traci! I am umpa, dougs wife.I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where i can help you convert your favorite foods to fat to skinny friendly.If I can help you please ask :)

DebbieR:
Wow, great tips in here.  Before it's really hard for me to control my appetite in eating high-calorie and sweet foods. I really crave to eat chocolates and ice creams. But later, I realized that I am getting bigger and bigger already. Most most my friends always bully me and that pushed me to look over the net about fat burning exercises tips. After few months of proper exercise and a healthy diet, I really turned "sexy" and my friends really shocked about my appearance. From now on, I already have the control of what I am going to eat. Our health is very important, so it is a must that we have to take care of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version