Common Questions, Ask Questions Here, Find Answers Here > Weight Loss Stalled! WHY?

depressed

(1/5) > >>

winkiedee:
i have been depressed about my weight loss and i read everything you all write but still not happy.

anyway here is todays eating so far let me know what you all think please

atkins bar  3 carbs

eggs and bacon  0 carbs

walnuts  2 carbs

strawberries and blackberries mixed averaged to 5 carbs, was not 1 cup but over 1/2 cup
truvia 3 carbs

that is 13 so far

tonight we are going to american legion to eat and they are having pork loin rice and steamed veggies and i was going to leave the rice off

denise

winkiedee:
also have drank 2 glasses of water so far

mouseissue:
Hi Denise! :)

I'm sorry to hear that you still fell depressed and not happy with your progress despite reading what we've told you.

I've read those posts too and all I can say is it is your choice to feel poorly about your progress,
or have faith that you will soon see a weight change downward on your scale.

I was stalled over three weeks and only this morning the scale moved down 0.6 pounds.
But I've also lost some fractional inches here and there.
I DID NOT allow the scale to deter me one little bit.

DO NOT let the scale dictate how you feel!!!
That number represents only one of many changes happening in your body (assuming you're following all the FTS rules).

And always remember...
We have no choice as to what life may dish out.
But WE DO have a choice in how we respond.  :)

beebs:
Im depressed too...........

joagain:
Denise you have to eat a balanced meal you are not eating right . Leave the bars off and get most of your carbs from veggies. Meat and veggies needs to be what you eat most . The atkins bars are to high in sugar alcohol they will make your sugar rise as they do my diabetic son . They also have to burn off before your fat does . You can do better then the meal plan you have here , hope you feel better

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version