Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 6976 times)

Mayling

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi all!
« on: March 12, 2012, 02:21:57 PM »
I have a few questions, if i can remember them all now it would be great lol.  So first a small intro  Ive always been a little over weight maybe 10-15 lbs,  it ballooned up to about 50lbs after puberty (i was 9 and got c cups over night it seemed)  i held steady at about 170 (im 5'0")  until i got pregnant then i gained 85lbs my son was a 9#lloz monster child lol. 

I've been eatind FTS for abut 2 weeks now and yesterday i had my first 'slip-up'  afterwards i had horrible stomache cramps is that normal?  I didn't over eat i had a piece of grilled chicken and about 2 TBS of potatoes and a dinner roll.

Its definately made me think twice about slip-ups lol. as for 'detox' i had headaches for the first 3 days then i was fine, no real cravings.

Mayling

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 02:24:05 PM »
OH! one of my questions and the reason i decided to post it here was about weight loss! How will does it affect your breasts?  my dr wants me tohave a reduction and id rather not, i agree their to large but i dont want to have a surgery if i can help it.  :-\

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 03:50:05 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Mayling. 

About your specific question, I think it makes sense to delay discussion of any reduction surgery until you get your weight under control.   Where we lose weight is an individual thing but it is very likely that you'll shrink all over and once you figure out your goal weight, lose to get to that weight and maintain it for a while, your problem might solve itself. 

Come and visit the forum as often as you need or visit just to share your experiences with us.  If you have a problem, someone on the forum can probably jump in and provide any guidance you need.  Be patient with yourself.  You've taken a great step toward a healthier future.

Mayling

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 07:06:04 PM »
Thanks  8)

Amber

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 12:02:04 PM »
You know your body better than anyone. I agree with Andrea some of us lose in our face or butt first!  The reduction is a very personal decision and one you need to make with the recommendation of your physician but not just because he thinks you need one!

shawn116

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 11:57:59 PM »
Hi Mayling  Welcome to the forum family!   :D  I agree with the ladies here.... I would hold off for a bit if faced with the same choice.  I am one of those that always drops weight in my breasts first  :-\  LOL  Not such a good thing for me......  Your body will be going through some changes when you commit to the FTS lifestyle.  Inches lost all over......Like Andrea said "your problem might solve itself."   

Mayling

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 02:26:00 AM »
Thank you all! I'm really hoping it solves itself, i don't like scalpels lol. :)

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 08:21:21 AM »
You're on your way, Mayling.  5 pounds off is a great start!  Congratulations.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 09:23:18 AM »
Welcome Mayling! I am Umpa,Dougs wife.If  I can help you please ask. :) I have a column on the homepage called ask umpa where I can convert any recipe to fat to skinny friendly.I am also well endowed and I lost alittle weight but not much in my breast.After I lost the 75pounds though I tightened my abs so my back didn't hurt as bad.Congrats on the weight loss and enjoy the forum.

Mayling

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 03:39:20 PM »
THank you for the warm welcome!  This forum has alot of interesting info on it =) 

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 09:38:44 AM »
Lots to read. ;) If you need help please ask  :)