Author Topic: What if ???  (Read 3697 times)

G8orgirl

• View Profile
What if ???
« on: January 03, 2011, 06:31:33 PM »
Here is my dilemma for the day.  I cheated for breakfast by having a crossainwich and hashbrowns and know the carb count exceeded 20.  I didn't have lunch but my dilemma is this...do I cheat for dinner or have 0 carbs?  Should I just wait to get back on the wagon tomorrow or is it okay to jump right back on?

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: What if ???
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 07:03:39 PM »
Well you don't want to go without dinner, so try to eat as low carb as possible for dinner (lots of protein) and get back at it tomorrow.  It may be a good idea to have your breakfast planned before you go to bed so you don't end up grabbing fast food breakfast.  Good luck!

G8orgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 07:10:28 PM »
Thanks Shihtzumom1, I wasn't sure if doing low carb tonight would benefit and make the cheat less worse or if since I cheated I would have to wait till the morning.

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 08:46:12 PM »
I agree with Shihtzumom1...you don't want to add insult to injury by continuing to go over your carbs even though you went over on one meal.  High protein dinner and minimal carbs (veggie).  Back on the wagon. lol  Some think that I might as well just eat what I want, I've blown the day, but that isn't true on this program.  Damage control is more like it. lol
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!

thedaltons6

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 07:17:25 AM »
G8
I agree as well. Do you like shakes??
I have found a yummy choc shake mix I use with unsweetened almond mikd and ice and it is yummmmy!! I also use the vanilla with frozen strawberries.
Its called Dymatize Elite (vitamin shoppe). You can also put some sugar free hersheys in it for a kick.
I have this and a microwave omlet maker (which makes great scrambled eggs) for the "uggh! Im late" mornings.
Hang in there. Breakfast has been the worst for me.......but there are great ideas on here!!!!!
weight loss Center is your best free resource for [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]weight loss[/url]

owensmath

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 09:07:37 AM »
Torani makes a lot of flavors of their SF syrups which you can add to your shakes, also. I love adding the white chocolate flavor to my hot green tea! YUMMY!!! I add vanilla to a diet coke. I add caramel to my chocolate shakes.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 06:43:21 PM »
Hi G8orgirl!  :)

The trick to staying faithful to this lifestyle is twofold: (1) Commitment, and (2) Preparation.

You must be committed to changing your life for the better with F2S.
Like anything else, if you don't care enough (i.e. lack commitment) in an endeavor, you're likely not to succeed with it.
It's up to --YOU AND ONLY YOU-- to change your life, your health, and your appearance.

Also, you must prepare yourself for "confrontations" with foods that are poison (i.e. high-carb) to you.
What has worked for me is writing down every last high-carb food that I used to enjoy, and find AT LEAST one replacement for it.
This is what makes sticking with the F2S lifestyle so easy!

One last thing, you need to allow time for your body to adjust to living F2S.
When you finish detoxing from sugar, you will no longer feel urges for "bad" foods and more fully enjoy low-carb foods.

What you do today is what matters!

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 07:33:47 PM »
I automate my breakfast and lunch so I don't get caught without something to eat and I know what I'm having.  On the weekend I make something different.  I also take a high protein snack everywhere I go such as a low-carb protein bar and/or nuts, etc. Like mouseissue said...preparation!

Netrition.com also has low-carb hot cereals that you can eat at home or take with you and they are pretty good.  Made by Sensato.  Makes a great quick breakfast and very filling because of the fiber.  I prefer the 0 carb Isopure protein shakes such as pineapple orange banana.
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!

thedaltons6

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 08:55:40 AM »
yum izzet!!
I love your posts!! always new ideas!!
must try some!
weight loss Center is your best free resource for [url=http://www.fattoskinny.com/]weight loss[/url]