Author Topic: Question  (Read 3275 times)

NewMe11

• View Profile
Question
« on: January 16, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »
Ok so I have a question, I just started this, decided to take the plunge...and I have a question, I'm not much of a snacker. Generally I eat my 3 meals a day, and thats about it, however I know it's important to get enough in my body and not overload all on those 3 meals. Does anyone have any tips on the easiest way to kind of retrain my body, or even the easiest way to eat? If that makes sense!!! LOL Thanks!

joagain

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 10:17:26 AM »
you dont have to snack and you dont have to eat three meals . Only eat when you are hungry !!!!!

Rena

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 11:09:23 AM »
Like Jo said -- eat only when you're hungry.

I found using a smaller plate and really paying attention to portion sizes helps. Never eat anything right out of the bag. Count out your portions or measure them.

Good luck and welcome to FTS!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 09:24:46 AM »
Welcome to the family NewMe11, It's important to go through the three day exercise explained in the book. Eating by the clock on the wall instead of eating by your body clock are 2 totally different things. It's very important for you to understand your bodies fuel needs and fulfill those, vs eating at breakfast lunch and dinner.

Check out this thread- http://www.fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=1072.0  8)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)