Poll

should #32 win a book?

yes
4 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: July 26, 2010, 08:41:54 PM

Author Topic: Canada entry #32  (Read 2242 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Canada entry #32
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:41:54 PM »
I am writing in response to your article in the London free press, ‘Stamping out the sweet tooth’. I would like to enter the contest to win a copy of Doug Varrieur’s book, fat to skinny. All my life I have fought the battle to try to be at a healthy weight. I wanted to say thin, but I am big boned and don’t believe I would ever be thin. I am now @ my heaviest weight ever and it is really bad for my health. Heart and diabetes runs in my family. My father was a diabetic and had heart problems and he died at the age of 64.Then my brother had a heart attack and died at the young age of 45. Next ,at the age of 47,(I am Now 49 soon to be 50 in October) it was me who suffered from a heart attack, in May of 2007. Thankfully I knew the signs and got to the hospital as soon as possible. I had the heart attack when I went out for a ride on my new bike I had just got for mothers day. I weighed about 183lbs.at the time. I went to the dietitian started to eat healthier, but I never really lost any weight, than I lost my job in January 2009. I decided that I would return to school; however due to the stress and sitting all day, I have really  put on alot of  weight. I am now 203 lbs. For the sake of my health I really need to turn this around and get this extra weight off, maybe this low sugar diet will help. I have always had to watch my weight and I usually followed a low fat diet.  I am really hoping that a low sugar diet will help.To top it off my husband is very thin and loves to eat really fatty foods and he loves chocolate bars. I have a really hard time trying to resist.I could  use some help.
                                           Yours truly

Tracy
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)