Author Topic: calling on UMPA:)  (Read 3648 times)

katary

• Global Moderator
  • loose weight & hang with justin bieber:) i did:)
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katary
    • View Profile
    • gary and becky koehler show
    • Email
calling on UMPA:)
« on: June 24, 2010, 10:48:53 PM »
hey umpa my 17 yr old nephew is a high school football player and is bigtime into fitness/weights etc. and he knows what i am doing on FTS, we always argue back and forth about health etc..... well he told me that this trainer he has mentioned something about using a protein powder to make cakes,breads etc that has 0 carbs.... i want your opinion on this before i order it,here is the link to check it out ;)
    please and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gary

http://www.dietdirect.com/carbthin-zero-carb-soy-protein-bake-mix.html
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:53:25 PM by katary »

beebs

• View Profile
Re: calling on UMPA:)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 05:04:43 AM »
Yes you can do this as long as you get a 0 carb. I use a soy vanilla.....

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: calling on UMPA:)
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 10:01:04 AM »
I think the price is too high.i use soy protien powder alot ! I make shakes and use it in my baking to *lighten* the nut flours.It is a excellent product!I have a soy protien shake after I workout cause it fills me up until i can shower and make myself a healthy lunch.Check pricing.It comes in all kinds of  flavors chocolate,banana, pineapple,vanilla,etc.just make sure its 0 carbs.You can buy this in walmart in the pharmacy section,I think they sell Gensoy.I buy mine by the case at amazon because I have prime shipping and it gets here in two days.I can usually get four cannisters for $20.Check around.The bodybuilder stuff is really overpriced and is no better.They put a ton of vitamins and minerals in it but your body can only absorb so much and the rest is waste .