Author Topic: Keytones  (Read 8353 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Keytones
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 07:23:57 PM »
Go easy on that chocolate! Sugar Alcohols CAN derail you if overdone not to mention the gaseous effect. Make your son my shepards pie recipe and the macafoney recipe.....  :D
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

gonnagetthere

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 07:48:20 PM »
They were out of the candy . Thanks Doug you caught me just in time .  I have a slight headache tonight I guess that could be withdrawls from sugar for 6 days .

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2010, 05:27:47 AM »
The Russell Stover's are good but I can't eat them.  Even one gives me stomach cramps.  Hope they do better for you!  I do much better making my own chocolates using umpa's recipe.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

DoreenBar

• MSN Messenger - halfway37@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 07:08:17 AM »
I have the strips and started using them from the beginning..Not so much now tho....When the pounds were dropping off of me the strips read moderate..Now just recently while i'm not losing pounds the strips could not be any more dark purple which is the highest you can go....However during this time...My clothes are hanging off of me my new size 12's are big...1 person at work commented Im wasting away to nothing....lol..Of course that nots true have a ways to go but never have been told that before...And 1 who just came back from a week off yelled to me "OMG...I cant believe how much you lost since last time I seen you!!"..So join me in not always going by the scale....Just stay true to you!!!...Good Luck  Everyone! ;)
Live each day as if it was on purpose.

gonnagetthere

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2010, 07:23:33 AM »
 DoreenBar  I think I will just do that as long as I feel good & losing inchs & pounds I will not worry about keytones . How long have you been on FTS  & how much have you lost ? Jo

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2010, 08:37:00 AM »
I eat alot of holy hot dogs and samis bakery slim trim lavash due to being busy lol. It's just gonna be a matter of finding what he likes and altering the recipe. He like chocolate cake? cause umpa made the beast of all chocolate cakes. Watch him for the sugar withdrawal though. I felt shaky for two weeks. I was checking my sugar constantly.

DoreenBar

• MSN Messenger - halfway37@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2010, 03:06:43 PM »
Gonnagetthere..Since Jan and its 53lbs....I never had any bad things happen doing it this way...Headaches, stomach-aches, being grouchy>>lol...Nothing but feeling Great!..Only plan Ive done that didnt make me have withdrawls...Good Luck... ;)
Live each day as if it was on purpose.

gonnagetthere

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2010, 04:00:15 PM »
That is great DoreenBar I hope do as well as you & the others on here.  I have only had a couple of headachs wich is not a suprise with all the carbs I ate .  :P Beebs where do you get holy hotdogs ?

owensmath

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2010, 04:12:46 PM »
Holy hotdogs are Hebrew National brand...most grocery stores sell them.

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 02:11:34 PM »
I really like the chocolate Hershey sugar free syrup for Unsweetened Blue Diamond Almond Milk.  This is a great replacement for the skim milk I was drinking.  Also, the Russell Stover chocolate helps me not feel deprived from some sweets.  Make it a great day!   :D

SouthCarolinaLady  (Susie)

gonnagetthere

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 02:27:48 PM »
Thanks owensmath have you had them are they good ?