How To Register And Use This Forum.............. WARNING- ALL SPAMMERS WILL BE BANNED > How To Register And Use This Forum

New to FTS

(1/4) > >>

rugygirl58:
Hi everyone,  I am just starting on the program....I am on my 3rd day.  I have struggled with weight forever!!! I can always lose but can't seem to maintain the loss.  This program seems to be the right fit for me.  I have been on every diet known to man......and I have never shared myself on a forum.......I want this to be a new start, different start, and a permanent lifestyle for me.  I am 58 yrs old and a retired registered nurse. I live in Canada but spend some of the winter in Arizona.  I have 2 adult children and 4 grandchildren.  I'm finding my way through the website and looking for recipes and also looking for support.  ::)

shawn116:
Hi rubygirl

Welcome to the forum  :)  Come in often and join in on the conversations.  It's a great way to say on track plus you get to hang out with some awesome folks.  We are all here to help each other.   ;)  You could probably read for days and days to get all the good tidbits and recipes, if you have any questions please be sure to ask.  Someone will chime in pretty quick.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you  :)

morgan:
Welcome rubygirl - there is always something new to be learnt on this forum.  Jump right in - tell us what you think.  If you have any questions just ask, someone will be able to answer.  Don't forget to let us know how you are going.  :D

rugygirl58:
Thanks for the welcome..........I have one question  Can you use Splenda in place of xylitol in recipes?

o0OSusieO0o:
Hi rubygirl!! nice to meet ya! Dry granular Splenda has carbs. I have used Splenda with Fiber that cancels out the carbs though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version