How To Register And Use This Forum.............. WARNING- ALL SPAMMERS WILL BE BANNED > How To Register And Use This Forum

Received "Fat to Skinny" for Christmas

(1/2) > >>

Gwen:
Greetings,  My sister just gave me the book for Christmas.  I'm looking forward to a new start!  This is also my first time on a message board; I'm looking for support and encouragement.

Thank you!

mdanziger:
Welcome to FTS Gwen.  Here you have found a family of people who are supportive and nurturing (and who will help you hold yourself accountable, if you want).  FTS is a wonderful way to live.  For me, the beauty is that rather than eliminating the "bad" foods and feeling deprived, we find low carb substitutes.  It is amazing what people here have come up with.  Come back often.  Ask lots of questions.  You will be glad you did.

Doug Varrieur:
Hi Gwen, welcome t our family of wonderful people. We are all here to help you so don't be a stranger :) visit and post often!

TooSweet:
Welcome Gwen !!

umpa:
Welcome Gwen!  I am Umpa,Dougs wife if I can help you please ask.I have a board on the homepage called ask umpa where I can convert your favorite recipes to fat to skinny friendly.You can do this and we are gonna help you.Detox is 2 weeks and than you are gonna feel like a million bucks and your energy level will go through the roof ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version