Author Topic: Smaps Sweet Maple  (Read 3708 times)

suzlyn454

• View Profile
Smaps Sweet Maple
« on: January 24, 2012, 08:16:26 AM »
Okay for all you smaps lovers...help!  I bought a bag of these and shared them with TooSweet.  I hate to say it but I'm not sure I like them.  I don't want them to go to waste but need suggestions.  I thought about making the cookies or bars recipe on the bag but don't have the Dixie Diner bakesquick.  I have carbquick but don't know how much to use.  Or any suggestions on how to "eat" these would be appreciated  :D
Look out Hawaii, I'm on my way!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Smaps Sweet Maple
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 08:23:55 AM »
rice crispy treats.I love them but I let them sit in the bowl a couple of minutes with some berries.They are very filling and keep me full all day.Doug likes to make peanut butter balls with beanit butter and roll them in the smaps or a handful of smaps with a shot of whipped cream from a can.I love the crunch! ;)

joagain

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 09:50:51 AM »
OMG I love smaps !!! Tyler put them in his icecream stirs it up like a blizzard . I love my 1/2 cup with almond milk (US) add a little sweetner in the morning they kept me moving if you know what I mean <LOL

Sometimes if I was just wanting something crunchy I would get 1/2 cup and just snack with it . If you dont want them you can send them to me I trade a pack of GG crispbread and 3 quest bars LOL

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 09:12:59 AM »
 :D :D :D

Rena

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 09:20:58 AM »
If you eat yogurt, sprinkle them on top -- and add some strawberries and make a parfait.

I love SMAPS! I haven't bought them in a long time, though. I really should.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 09:22:17 AM »
If you get on dixie diners email list he really runs some great specials ;)