Author Topic: Fast, Easy No Cook Breakfast  (Read 4870 times)

Momofboys

• View Profile
Fast, Easy No Cook Breakfast
« on: February 20, 2014, 11:07:50 PM »
I just finished reading Doug's book and I am excited to start but am worried about breakfast. My mornings are really hectic with getting myself reading for work and my two kids ready for school.  I stopped eating breakfast at home because it was always a rush and forced down my throat. I now eat breakfast when i get to work, it is calmer and I am actually hungry by then. The problem i need something easy to transport, easy to eat at my desk and doesn't require cooking in the morning...i don't have the extra time for that. Any suggestions??  Thanks??

By the way I am a former Weight Watcher member and employee...after 20 years of weight watchers I am so tired of all the little measuring cups and food scales I need a change and am really excited about this.

o0OSusieO0o

Re: Fast, Easy No Cook Breakfast
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:27:08 PM »
I eat some almonds 1 oz, or 1 oz piece of cheese if I can't make anything. I will add some real cream in my coffee to make me full too. I've made pancakes and froze them for when I can't cook too.
I know there is some other ideas from other members here.

Momofboys

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 11:39:01 PM »
I like the pancake idea, thanks. I was actually looking at some of the recipes and thinking i could make them in advance.

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 07:58:15 AM »
You don't have to eat traditional breakfasts either . I am a nurse and leave at 6 am and don't come home till 8 so I ok everything the night before . Even eggs bacon ect . Put in Rubbermaid and best next day . Nuts are always good but make sure you measure and put in Baggie because they can creep up on you . There still is some measuring to do here but no where near amount as weigh watchers ( did it for years too ) pepperoni and cheese , string cheese the one mint muffins just out ingredients in bag and microwave a work . You will see a you go along that the "breakfast lunch dinner thing isn't really how a lot of I eat . Eat when you are truly hungry 😉 good luck post often !!

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 09:07:17 AM »
Cook

Stephanie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 09:08:16 AM »
Damn phone and auto correct lol

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 01:59:48 PM »
 :D :D :D
What you do today is what matters!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 09:02:51 AM »
Hello Momofboys, my mother is also a mom of boys, I have 2 brothers,no sisters  ;D Wouldn't you just love to have a ham and cheese omelet for breakfast....YUMMY. Well, how can we do that without cooking?

Easy, bag up a couple hard boiled eggs, a few slices of ham and a couple cheese sticks and off you go!  8)

I eat this kind of breakfast often when I'm on the road. I like to peel the eggs in advance, place them in a plastic bag and coat them with spray butter and Cajun seasoning. Personally I could eat this every day and never get board with it, but that's just me. All that protein and the fats in the cheese will carry you for many hours.

Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 09:11:15 AM »
One minute muffins (OMM) very filling and you can cook them in microwave,boiled eggs,cereal, and breakfast tacos ;)