Author Topic: 4lbs in 2 days  (Read 3676 times)

ES15

• View Profile
4lbs in 2 days
« on: January 30, 2012, 09:43:54 AM »
I was planning on only weighing myself weekly, but I checked in this morning after only two days with a bit of skepticism, thinking that I would be up 2lbs with all this meat, cheese, eggs.... and I was down 4 lbs!!

Guess you know what your talking about after all Doug!!!  ;) ;)  :P

shawn116

Re: 4lbs in 2 days
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 09:47:32 AM »
That is fantastic!!!   ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 02:11:38 PM »
I was planning on only weighing myself weekly, but I checked in this morning after only two days with a bit of skepticism, thinking that I would be up 2lbs with all this meat, cheese, eggs.... and I was down 4 lbs!!

Guess you know what your talking about after all Doug!!!  ;) ;)  :P

Kudos on the 4 pound loss, ES15!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Yes it's true... Doug does know what he's talking about!
The science behind FTS is a solid as the laws of gravity.

Just be careful about weighing too often.
The process of weight loss is a very complex biochemical process and often the scale will not show it.

For example, we often lose size even though the scale remains unchanged.
Also if you exercise, remember that muscle is heavier than fat and that does not show as loss on the scale.

Always keep in mind that FTS is a way of living.
As long as you follow it's rules in your daily life, excess fat must leave! ;)
What you do today is what matters!

ES15

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 08:35:54 PM »
Thanks Mouseissue

I agree that its important not to weigh in too often, I lost 50lbs before (similar to FTS, but now that I see all the hidden carbs probably had too many then!) and I found the once a week weigh in was enough that it kept me accountable and excited about progress, but not too often that I saw the scales fluctuating each day. I do need to get my measurments taken still, that way I can keep track of inches on slower scale weeks. Your right if you just keep sticking to the FTS lifestyle the fats gotta come off sooner or later!

Tried the macaphony and cheese recipe tonight, it looked and smelt delicious but I just couldn't get past the tofu (i'm very picky), my husband and 10 month old son loved it though, I asked my husband after supper how he liked the tofu and he didn't even know thats what it was!!

I also found real peanut butter that's only 1 carb/tablespoon (as compared to 3carb/tablespoon which was all I could find originally) Very excited!

ladyluck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 09:41:58 PM »
Did you save any for me I wanted to try it? Isn't it exciting when you find something low carb around here? I'll have to get some for my GG crackers.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 10:02:21 PM »
4lbs gone in 2 days YES ES15 we know what we're talking about :) as Mouseissue says, the science is solid... Congrats!!
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

joagain

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 07:40:14 AM »
Es15 what kind of peanut butter did you find and where did you get it ? Does it taste like PB ? Congrats on the scale moving down ,just dont get upset when & if it goes up or does not move . >:( Like I use to I have finally learned to just keep eating FtS and only when I am hungry it will happen when it happens . Took me a year to get it but I got it LOL

ES15

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 10:56:14 AM »
joagain I got it in Metro (its a big chain grocery store in Canada, not sure if you have it in the states) and its their Selection brand, which is the name of that stores version of no name products (same idea as equate at Wal-Mart) It is real peanut butter and taste just like any other brands I've ever had. I've actually found for a variety of foods that any of the "no-name brands" usually have significantly less sugar/carbs.