Author Topic: Self Control!!!  (Read 5020 times)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Self Control!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 09:15:19 AM »
Being in control of your life and health is a very powerful thing ;) Life doesn't just happen to us we make choices.

zombiegirl74

• January 15th 2011
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2011, 09:36:13 PM »
How wonderful! See, I KNEW I had to log in today, I have read such amazing things :) You guys here my my not so little FTS family always are so wonderful to eachother, the whole world should be like this LOL Ah, but I gush...Temptation is always hardest when I am at work, I previously worked in a vet clinic, and if anyone here has ever worked in one you know..there is ALWAYS somehting to snack on, and rarely any of the good stuff:( For as active as I was, I ate horribly. Now, I work in a grocery store (just made closing supervisor! woop woop) And, of course, there are all the temtations times 10!!! Dang it!!! But, I can just as easily avoid them, because I have so many more choices. Just like Doug says stay the course, I am SO PROUD of YOU for your self-control!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 11:56:47 AM »
Hi Renee! :)

Congratulations on the promotion!!! ;D ;D ;D

Working at a grocery store must be like working in "Temptation Hell".
To not give in to temptation in such a place, you are also a shining example of commitment and determination.

As time goes by, you will find it getting easier and easier to stick to your guns.
Keep up the great work!... You'll find the rewards are well worth it! ;D

What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 06:33:22 PM »
I don't even like going to the grocery store to shop! I am not sure i could work in one,I would be a weeble! :D