Author Topic: Hello FTS Family!!!  (Read 1930 times)

o0OSusieO0o

Hello FTS Family!!!
« on: July 13, 2014, 11:00:44 PM »
So nice to see how our new members and those who came back are doing so well on this healthy eating!
I was on my cellphone on here for 1 month. Now we have internet cheaper than it was before. My monitor was going out, too much flickering. Now I'm using my 27" HGTV for my monitor now.
I'm wearing 8-10 sizes now. I don't have much clothes that size, so I wear bigger clothes. Took some dresses and skirts in with my sewing machine. Wearing baggy pants, shorts and tops.

Yesterday, we drove to my older daughter's house & picked up some stuff for a yard sale we having August 30th. She gave us gas for helping out and bought some food for dinner. I made spring greens salads with sauteed chicken.  I put in diced red bell pepper & jicima and made a balsamic olive oil vinaigrette. I seasoned the chicken with lemon-pepper, Mrs Dash's Garlic & herb & extra garlic. It turned out great! Even my grandson ate all his chicken. He does not eat salad, so just gave him chicken.

We went to a Grand Mason's reception today. Mary passed out the programs.

After the ceremony there was food on the lower floor. We ate ham, beef & turkey, cheese, broccoli, tomatoes and drank water.

It's been 101f here. So trying to stay cool. Drinking Walmart's sugar-free Strawberry Orange Banana drink in lots of ice now. It's like Crystal Light.

I'm dividing up meat portions now and freezing it for meals. That makes our meat last until next payday.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:04:53 PM by o0OSusieO0o »

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello FTS Family!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 11:29:14 AM »
Hi, Susie! :)

During our FTS journeys to goal, staying in clothes that fit is a challenge.
But then, for many of us, when we were getting fatter the same was true.
Thank God for thrift and outlet stores!!!... Paying full retail is killer!

I'm so glad I'm at goal and not having to concern myself with that so much anymore.
But then, I've never been a fashionista.  :D :D :D

Mary is becoming such a lovely young woman! I bet the boys really pursue her.

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello FTS Family!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 10:13:34 AM »
Mary is so BEAUTIFUL! :)