Author Topic: losing too fast  (Read 8672 times)

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: losing too fast
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 02:23:36 PM »
Shihtzumom1 the Shea Butter is fantastic. You were so right about it. Also it makes my skin so soft!! Thanks for that wonderful suggestion.
I just found some inexpensive body butters at Walmart, way cheaper than the Clinique Body Butter I was using.  They come in jars with a large variety of scents.  The name brand on them is SPAresource.  I have only tried the vanilla sugar scent so far.  They are made with shea butter, cocoa butter, vitamin E, Macadamia oil and soybean oil. 

I put it on my neck 2 to 3 times per day and I have been putting it on the rest of me after a shower while still wet and letting it soak into my skin.  Seems to be working.

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 03:00:37 PM »
Hi Shihtzumom1,  :)

I could not help but notice how close you are getting to your goal weight.

Kudos to you!!!  ;D ;D ;D
What you do today is what matters!

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 06:55:26 PM »
Just a note...Shea butter in most over the counter products has been so processed that it removes all the wonderful benefits that is in natural shea butter.  I recommend you go to sheabutterhut.com  They make their own products and I make my own whipped shea butter-such fun!  It's awesome in the winter as it protects your skin from wind/cold, etc. The thing is...in order to get the full benefits it must be used consistently as with any product.

http://sheabutterbenefits.com/index.html
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 07:06:51 PM »
Wow, we learn about everything here.  I guess everything is better in its natural state.  I know someone that runs a spa in my area and I think she makes her own shea butter.  I'll have to see what her prices are like.

izzet

• Global Moderator
  • Just Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Sweet-Tooth Salvation
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 07:24:42 PM »
That's awesome...I can't wait to hear your comments about using the natural shea butter products. :)
Peace and blessings,

IzzeT

Total Lost on FTS 37lbs: Maintaining size 8 and feeling great!