Author Topic: Weigh in day...I'm disappointed...  (Read 9685 times)

beebs

• View Profile
Re: Weigh in day...I'm disappointed...
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2010, 05:17:30 AM »
giggle. That is so photo shop lol!!  ;D

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 07:37:28 AM »
They're hard to find this time of year but if you can find walnuts in the shell it will slow you down. My guess is from your latest post you're eating at times for the sake of eating not because you're in need of fuel. Look, I know the joy of eating, believe me...I live with an Umpa who LOVES to make goodies for you guys all week long. The temptation of EVERYTHING is at my fingertips in the fridge.  :o I always ask myself the same question each time I reach for a nibble,

Am I hungry or do I just want to put that piece of food in my mouth?

It's a conscious decision I have to make all the time......so do you. I'm going to give you m best advice right now, right here. Do not put another piece of food into your mouth without first asking yourself Am I hungry or do I just want to put that piece of food in my mouth?

Answer honestly and if you're not hungry....PUT IT BACK!!! replace the need for the moment with a piece of sugar free gum or sugar free hard candy or a big glass of ice water. If you want to lose the fat you must get into intimate contact with your body and it's true needs.  
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 08:33:15 AM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

sbclark

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 09:09:06 PM »
I will take this to heart and start asking myself each time I eat...am I hungry or ???
Thanks Doug!
Sandy  :)
Started 6/1/10

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 08:31:38 AM »
sbclark please do me a favor and go watch Katarys latest video Trapped in members videos.Actually everyone who reads this please go watch the video it is wonderful!!!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2010, 09:21:21 AM »
Well, well, well SB Clark....looks like you worked it out  ;D ;D ;D  http://fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=633.msg0#new
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

paulachappell

• View Profile
    • An Ounce of Heart Knowledge
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2010, 10:29:43 PM »
I think the key for us has been to eliminate all the BAD foods from our life and replace them with GOOD foods.  We are not focusing on the weight loss so much as the changes.  It is hard but there are so many GOOD food choices out there to replace things with.  The recipes on this forum are outstanding and in the book as well.  Very important not to get in a rut and to be willing to try new things.  The other night we had the crab stuffed avocados with  jalapeno poppers for dinner.  It was so good and so filling and satisfying.  Ok, I admit, I love the endorphin rush I get from eating the jalapenos.  The weight is not falling off yet, but we know it is coming.  We FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!! That in itself is a blessing to keep us excited and motivated.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 08:59:14 AM »
The crab stuffed avocados sound wonderful! In my house there isn't anything I can't eat.Our famalies love to come visit because they always loose weight and eat great! :D

sbclark

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2010, 02:50:01 PM »
Umpa, I don't see the video "Trapped" in members videos...
Where can I find it?
Sandy  8)
Started 6/1/10

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2010, 06:41:20 PM »
i am sorry sbclark.The name of the song is trapped.The name of katarys video is working on a dream :D

sbclark

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 08:28:20 PM »
OK thank you! I will go watch it now...
Started 6/1/10

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 11:33:01 AM »
Hey sbclark,  Hope you are having a good day.  I love skim milk and did not have milk the first 3 weeks on the FTS program.  I am finishing up week 6 today and found the brand Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk to be a great replacement for my skim milk.  Almond Breeze Milk comes in three levels: 90 calories per cup, 60 calories per cup and Unsweetened Milk for 40 calories per cup and only 1 carb.  The 90 and 60 calories also have many more carbs.
I can drink the milk plain or add a little Sugar free Hershey syrup and that makes a delicious cold (add ice cubes) chocolate drink!  ENJOY !!!   :D

SouthCarolinaLady  (Susie)

owensmath

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2010, 11:57:42 AM »
They also make an unsweetened chocolate almond milk. This has the same amount of carbs as the vanilla. You can save a few carbs by using this instead of adding sf chocolate syrup to vanilla almond milk.

SouthCarolinaLady

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 01:00:26 PM »
Hey owensmath!  I hope you are having a good day.  I cannot find the "chocolate" Almond Breeze (unsweetened) milk.  The Hershey's sugar- free syrup shows no carbs on the bottle.  Where are you finding the chocolate milk?  Thanks for your information.  Have a great day!

SouthCarolinaLady  (Susie)

owensmath

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 07:22:32 PM »
I found it at a Publix in Vero Beach, Florida when I was visiting my parents.