Author Topic: excuses, excuses, excuses  (Read 2583 times)

morgan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
excuses, excuses, excuses
« on: May 09, 2015, 03:40:00 AM »
It doesn't matter the circumstances, excuses are just that. Doesn't change anything.  Life sucked and things went bad.  So here I am (not that I ever really left, was still checking the forum - my heart just wasn't in it) with the weight I lost back on and then some.  Ah well.  Life's a journey, enjoy the ride  :D

As long as I never give up trying, I will get there in the end.  The worst thing to do would be to just chuck it in.

I recommitted almost a week ago.  The thing is when I am not following this plan, I ache so much, my anxiety makes itself known and I am always eating - never satisfied, never full.

Detox isn't a big issue for me I've found.  Originally, when I first started, cravings would eat at me.  These days it feels more like an on/off button - I really think it's more to do with 'inner permission'.  Apart from a couple of minor headaches, and nausea/heartburn (which is actually my signal that I am need to eat and have left it too long) I am
okay.

That being said, you will be 'seeing' more of me around making comments to keep myself honest. 
C U later.  ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
Re: excuses, excuses, excuses
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 12:55:01 PM »
Welcome back home, morgan!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :)

You're correct about not giving up.
Failure only occurs when we completely give up, and not try again.
As long as we get back up and move on after setbacks, sooner or later, we'll get where we want to go. It just takes longer.

Commitment is key to success in any worthwhile effort.
Without it, guaranteed setbacks are in our futures.
Every day calls for recommitment.
Take FTS one day at a time, recommitting each day, and you WILL make it, Morgan! :)

You are VERY fortunate that detox is not that difficult for you.
However, be very careful not to allow that to become an "excuse" to slip.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you again! :) :) :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: excuses, excuses, excuses
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 09:02:45 AM »
Welcome back Morgan! :) You can do this!!