Author Topic: why is it going so slow...  (Read 8257 times)

Andrea

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: why is it going so slow...
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 01:59:32 PM »
Welcome aboard, Ann B.  You sound like an old pro with very good advice.  I love making new friends on the forum.  Come back and join us often.

Ann B

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 03:21:18 PM »
Hi Umpa,
Thank you for the welcome.  I just added a ticker using Doug's post.  I have 70 pounds total I want to lose. My weight naturally went to 128 after I left home for trade school college, lots of walking, too.
And 135 early part of marriage. After two kids, only vegetarian starvation took it off....became anorexic. And after 3 years of that, back to creeping up slowly.  I've been up to 218, eh 220 but probably didn't look at the scale that day.

But now a healthy natural weight of 130 to 135 at age 56.5...will be 57 by then, will be just fine.

Thank you Umpa and Doug for making this possible.

All the best,
Ann

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 09:44:51 AM »
It is possible, and we are gonna help you ;) If i can help Ann just ask :)
SARAH HOT CHICK DANCE!!!YEAH FOR YOU!! ;D

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 01:03:52 PM »
Netrition.com sent me a surprise 25 oz 'shaker' bottle that I use for water - it has a little basket inside that holds back ice so it doesn't hit you in the face when you take a drink. $5. It's got a whole bunch of other uses that I didn't know about until I just looked it up to post here! But when I started drinking several of these every day, my weight started moving again. (I'm down 4 lbs. in the last 2 weeks. Finally! Yay!)

Hi Sarah! :)

Thanks for another testimony as to how drinking more water speeds up weight loss. ;D ;D ;D
It REALLY works!. I'm surprised some folks here still don't drink enough.

I've said it many times here... Even MILD dehydration can stop or slow weight loss!
And drinking LOTS of PLAIN water will speed it up! 8)

We have two bottles much like these that have wire balls inside.
They're used for mixing protein powder and water to make shakes.
After mixing, we take out the ball, add ice, and replace it so ice doesn't get caught in the sip hole.
What you do today is what matters!