Author Topic: Food Addiction  (Read 3162 times)

skychant

• View Profile
Food Addiction
« on: September 15, 2015, 10:33:29 AM »
I was thinking back a few days ago about foods I have been addicted to...they certainly were not broccoli ...I was fond of eating a lot of raw carrots.  I started from carrots to whole packs of bologna.  At the time I was a healthy weight.  I took it for granted.  I started drinking whole gallons of milk in a day,,,,to half gallons of chocolate milk to whole boxes of chocolate ice milk.  It was all that I really wanted to eat.  It did not take long for me to pack on the pounds.  I became a food addict.  I would become obsessed with cookies or brownies and not pay heed to my portion sizes.  Every food would be high in carbs or sugar...mostly sugar.  Sugar addiction is like heroin addiction.  It is like Doug says....sugar and carbs make you large....meat and greans will make you lean. 

oO0Susie0Oo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Food Addiction
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 11:10:32 AM »
Well said Skychant!!!!!!!!!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 12:20:00 PM »
I agree!... Well said, skychant! :)

Tony
What you do today is what matters!

skychant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 02:30:25 PM »
It takes action to make things come into fruition.  I lost over 50 pounds it only took 5 months and I started gang bangin drivethrus and markets unhooking drug cartels and the like undercover for the FBI.  It only took 2 and a half months to gain back all of that weight.  I do believe that I am at a point in my life where I can work out and lose it once and for all.   I am sick and tired of yo yo dieting.  It is nice to know that I am not the only one. 

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 10:41:04 AM »
Welcome back Skychant! You can do this and I will help you .Even Doug and I gain weight from time to time,when your pants get tight its time to stop the carb creep! :)