Author Topic: week 4 or 5 I don't remember lol  (Read 3608 times)

derkaderka

• View Profile
    • Email
week 4 or 5 I don't remember lol
« on: June 15, 2011, 09:03:11 PM »
Woke up this morning, couldn't help myself.  I promised myself I would only weigh in on Fridays, but the scale looked so lonely.  So, I weighed in...426...I did a little happy dance and high fived myself.  Thats 31 lbs I'm down right now and still rocking it out.  Also the FTS lifestyle is working wonders on my cooking.  I'm making some of the most delicious meals, way better than anything I would have been eating on a diet or even stuff loaded with sugar.

People at work are complimenting me even, and that is the best feeling.  I need to keep scanning the menus section , but where I work so much I usually have to settle for the things that are a little quicker than most since there are times I work 20 hours a day and come back in 7 hours later.

momx04

• View Profile
Re: week 4 or 5 I don't remember lol
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 10:42:18 PM »
31lbs.  That's amazing. 

It doesn't matter what week you are in...I think Maddysmom has a quote that says "a year from now you will wish you had started today" or something like that!  It is so true. Just keep pluggin'  This works!  I love it!

You are doing great.  Congrats on your success!

Theresa

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
~ Dr. Suess

shawn116

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 11:22:49 PM »
That is fantastic!!!!  31 lbs  Woot Woot!!! ;D ;D ;D

joagain

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 05:13:03 AM »
Congrats !!! and I am cooking better foods then I ever have ,also tried things I have never even heard of !! Keep on going !!!!

SherriPie

• Global Moderator
  • Start today, change your tomorrow
    • View Profile
    • Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 08:21:27 AM »
WOO HOO!!

T-H-I-R-T-Y  O-N-E  P-O-U-N-D-S  GONE FOREVER!!!

;D :D :) ;D :D :)

Check out my latest book on my Author Page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/Sherri-Ann-Smith/e/B009G5C0SU/

Or read my weekly column "Byte of Life" at the Feminine Collective
http://femininecollective.com/byte-life-sa-smith/

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »
Derka Derka 31 pounds!!Happy dance!

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »
HOORAY derkaderka!... 31 Pounds lost!!!  ;D ;D ;D
What you do today is what matters!

Maddysmom

• Global Moderator
  • A year from now you'll wish you'd started today
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 01:24:45 PM »
Congrats!!!!  Wow  :o you are really on your way!!!  Keep it up!  You've got this!! ;)

derkaderka

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 02:30:41 AM »
So, I know I am jumping the gun here, but I have actually gained a few pounds since my last post but not many, (and I know this is weird) but I think its because of how I've been constipated lol.  I'm not going up in pounds other than that its just fluxuating.  I'm just wondering if its that or just my body "adjusting' to the weight loss.  Its hard for me to see the rapid weight loss and then a stand still , or do I need to do something like cut back on portions (which I think I'm doing really good at actually).  Also, this is a toss in and I feel bad from saying it but I'm sort of a recovering alcoholic that still drinks, used to drink like an 18 pack of beer a night and within the last year cut that back to 1-2 nights a week of only 8-12 beers but since I've been on this program I only drink distilled liquor with coke zero 1-2 nights a week.  I don't know if that is a possibility of it.  I'm still happy that I can weigh myself on my scale lol.

My personal , unprofessional, hopeful thought is that its the constipation because even with fiber laxatives and such I'm not having regular bowel movements. 

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 07:41:07 AM »
Stay the course.Alcohol will burn before fat so keep that in mind.Stay under 20  carbs a day and you will lose.Drink lots of water.You will be fine. ;)

scottinflorida

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 07:55:59 AM »
Umpa's right - lots and lots of water (at least 2-3 quarts per day) and stay under that magic number of 20 carbs, and your body will have no choice but to lose the pounds.

31 pounds GONE is the proof that this works - you just need to multiply that by the time it will take to get to your goal.  We're here for you!  You have a big crowd of cheerleaders here, ready to see your continued victories!

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2011, 07:56:53 AM »
Here's the info on Booze- http://www.fattoskinny.net/index.php?topic=10.0  for constpation increase your water intake as well as your fiber intake. Add GG bran Crisps to you daily intake- http://www.ggbrancrispbread.com/
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)