Author Topic: Re: Womans issue  (Read 11336 times)

snobles

Re: Womans issue
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 03:57:37 PM »
Okay, Beebs!! lol...When I WAS working for Walmart:-), is when "my" menapause started!! I thought I was loosing my mind! Seriously! I had worked there for a few weeks, and the heat of the store, cause we all know Walmart, they turn the air off at night, "to save money", meanwhile, we all sweat. Well, I usually stocked the chemical section, and I was going about my business stocking, and the room started spinning! Noooo, I hadn't been drinking! And, I got all pale, and just sweat dripping! My jeans and heavy shoes, made it excruciatingly hot for me! I tried to cool down, infront of a fan, but just standing there, I was dripping! Back of my neck, and all over. My hands were shakeing, and I felt like I was going to pass out, and throw up! I told the manager, (I just left it as I was feeling ill:-)and had to leave! He told me, I needed to think of his job! He didn't realize how close he came to getting really chewed out! Which was weird to me, because I had always been the passive type! I was sooo enraged, I was looking for a fight??? So I just glared at him, and went to clock out! It took forever to calm down, and I sat infront of a fan at the house! Which again was odd, because, I am very cold natured! So, talking to my mom, over the phone, she said, yep, menapause! I was like at 37??!! She was like yep!! That sounds about the right age? I was like, will it go away, like my period? Once a month? (I was soooo hopeful!)she said, no mam. It will be with you for the rest of your life! Imagine how Thrilled I was?? Me and my mom are okay, but we're not very close at all. So, I really have noone to talk to about these kinds of things! But, I do not like the mood swings at all!! The littlest, noise, light, etc...irritates me, to say the least!
Again, THANK YOU DOUG! lol...

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 06:08:57 PM »
I dont know what's going on with me. My blood sugar is way high and I feel awful. I havent eaten a single thing out of the norm today. Im just a disaster atm...

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 07:01:57 PM »
One of my best friends is a diabetic beebs and what sends her sugars higher than anything is stress.

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 07:58:04 AM »
I dont think walking dogs is stressful. I actually had a fairly peaceful day yesterday. No more stress than usual not a enough for a blood sugar of 358. I actually considered going to the ER which is unheard of for me.

UFGatorJenn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 08:39:01 AM »
Beebs are your numbers better today??

Ladies, I need some encouragement.  Hubby has lost 30 pounds....I've lost 14.  It just stinks...I feel like I do all the work (meal planning) yet he's getting the reward of it at...grrrr!

Jenn

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 10:05:52 AM »
Make him cook! My sugars are still high today. Ive been on an antibiotic for an ear infection so I just dont understand what's going on.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 12:55:56 PM »
Beebs  your blood sugar sounds way too high, maybe you should call a  doctor?

beebs

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 02:06:02 PM »
It's down to 101 now. After being diabetic as long as I have calling the doctor is always a last resort for me. Especially since I know all the things Im supposed to do to get it down. My diabetic doctor is an hour drive away so I try to make due on my own...

trixie

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 04:09:14 PM »
Just a comment on Beebs having high blood sugars back in may. An infection will make your blood sugars high as well as steroids and stress.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 09:49:30 AM »
That is true Trixie, however beebs is a type 1 diabetic so her pancreas doesn't work it is very dangerous for her ;) There is no Rhyme or reason for type 1.They do well however eating the fat to skinny way.