Author Topic: How do I start FAT TO SKINNY Today? Right Now? Immediately  (Read 2429 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
How do I start FAT TO SKINNY Today? Right Now? Immediately
« on: March 23, 2011, 09:06:07 AM »
Are you ready to get skinny?

This Morning- Start by eating a nice high protein breakfast consisting of a cheese omelet and meat of some kind. I had a Feta and spinach omelet yesterday covered with Hollandaise sauce and three sausage links, it was delicious  No bread, No carbs.

OK, You have now taken the plunge and started the FTS way of eating....that was easy wasn't it  ::)
Next- Use the knowledge you learned from the book about label reading and remove EVERTHING from your home that's not within the guidelines of my program.

Next- Take an inventory of the ingredients you have left in the house. Pick a lunch and dinner recipe from the book or my cookbook and go to the store....get what you need. Do it again tomorrow and then again the next day. You are now eating the FTS lifestyle.

Next- Now it's time for you to run my three day "get in touch with your body test"

On this morning- DO NOT EAT breakfast this morning, DO NOT EAT anything until you are absolutely sure you're actually hungry. When that feeling occurs and you're sure you're actually hungry drink a big glass of water and wait 15 minutes. If you're actually hungry the feeling will come back within 15 minutes. Now, write down the time the hunger came on. Tomorrow you'll do the same thing, and the next day. You'll find the times are pretty close together. The trick will be to plan the morning meal just before that time hits so you never get ravished. You'll feel the beginnings of what you'll now recognize as true hunger.  

Next- Eat a high protein breakfast consisting of 3-6 oz of meat and 2 eggs. Don't eat any more than you need to get rid of that feeling, If you have strawberries, eat a couple for dessert. Now, don't eat again until you're hungry

Next meal (notice I say next meal, not lunch) the reason is simple, you may not experience true hunger again until 3pm maybe it will come at 1, we'll have to see. Once again, drink a big glass of water and wait 15 minutes. If you are truly hungry eat a high protein meal. The exercise is to go on for three days and when you're done you'll have a handle on our feeding schedule. It may be 3 meals a day, it may be 4. In my case it's 2. We'll have to wait and see.

Finally-  CLICK THE BLUE "Ready To Get Skinny Bar" above this post....you can have your download version of FAT TO SKINNY on your computer in 5 minutes and have it read in a couple of hours. Follow the plan and participate in the forum everyday, read the posts, interact with others and don't worry.

It's wonderful fun to EAT GREAT and lose weight  ;)

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:27:14 AM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)