Author Topic: Feeling blah  (Read 1933 times)

NewMe11

• View Profile
Feeling blah
« on: February 27, 2012, 08:16:42 AM »
So this has been a rough couple weeks for me. My husband and I were at our house in Florida last week and this week has just been crazy. I stuck to the diet, but no weight loss this week. Just always makes me feel a little more blah!! Lol

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Feeling blah
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 08:22:31 AM »
Take a deep breathe,take your measurements, and just move forward.All will be well ;)

SarahC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 03:24:34 PM »
NewMe, I have the same problem - last week I complained like a baby and this week I lost a pound. I think I'll complain more if it makes me lose some weight! But re-reading Doug's book helped my mental state, and then friends came and made me laugh for a couple days, so I'm in a better frame of mind this week. I hope to lose 4 pounds this week. One morning I got on the scales and it showed like a 6 pound loss from the day before. I was so excited!! Then when I stepped off the scales, they showed the - - - - and I realized I had my hand on the countertop when I weighed. What a disappointment! But I was down 1 pound, so it wasn't all bad.

Barb sugarfree!

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 08:07:52 PM »
I feel blah a lot, but I know that eating this way is a whole lot better for you and eventually the weight WILL fall off.  I haven't lost a lot of weight in my 3 weeks, but my tight pants are fitting better and I can wear them without feeling like I am Stuffed in them  ;D

Hang in there, it will all be ok.  Remember it is a process (way of life) not a quick fix.

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 08:46:29 AM »
Stay off the scale awhile and stop punishing yourselves. Eat right and enjoy life!! ;)

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 12:48:11 PM »
Stay off the scale awhile and stop punishing yourselves. Eat right and enjoy life!! ;)

AMEN!!! :) :) :) :) :)
What you do today is what matters!