Author Topic: American Diabetes Association JUST DOES'NT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4563 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
I am soooooooo #@%#&%! Mad!!! I just came back from the ADA National Food and Nutrition Expo in Boston which is attended by Doctors, Dietitians, Students, Interns, nutritionists and a mix of other health professionals. I was a guest in the GG Brancrisp bread exhibit.

The good news is I signed 500 copies of FAT TO SKINNY in 5 hours, that's 1 book every 45 seconds putting the truth into the hands of the people who help the afflicted.

The bad news is I spent the second day (today) exploring the other exhibits with anticipation of discovering a new truck load of great products. Guess what I found? Over 200 exhibits pushing products loaded with sugar! In the entire show only 5 companies deserve the FAT TO SKINNY approval label

GG Brancrisp Bread
La Tortilla Tortillas
Blue Diamond Unsweetened Almond Milk
Bob's Redmill products (non wheat of course)
Stevia

The rest were pure poison for blood sugar..................INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

ShihTzuMom1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: American Diabetes Association JUST DOES'NT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 08:07:08 AM »
Welcome back Doug!  Think of the positive side, your book is in 500 more hands, plus whoever they tell about it.

CaliGirl

• Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 10:51:42 AM »
Were there any lobbyists and Big Pharma peeps there??   ;)

On the brighter side, welcome back! So glad to hear you were blessed to spread the FTS word 500 fold!! Prepare for the ripple-effect deluge of orders, and the blessings to follow!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 11:34:39 AM by CaliGirl »
Jeremiah 29:11-14

mouseissue

• Global Moderator
  • Low Carb for Long Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 01:35:18 PM »
Welcome back Doug!  :)

Caligirl is so right!... Both sides of the "FAT" industry (those who sell/promote sugar and those who sell/promote diets) have lots of money behind them and stand to make much more, pushing sugar.

You know the old saying about "cash talks".
It's too bad that it deafens even our appointed nutrition "guardians" (i.e. the ADA and the AMA) to the truth about sugar.

Thanks to you, I'm thrilled that 500 more people may come to know the truth.
And that the truth may set them free.  :)
What you do today is what matters!

joagain

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 01:43:26 PM »
When a nutritionist at Children's hospital tells a ten year old's newly diagnosed parents for him to consume 245 grams of carbs a day & "more if he is hungry  just increase his Insulin " there is a serious problem . He was a fat as a butterball in one year .

Welcome Back Doug ,We missed you !!!

ladyluck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 10:09:49 AM »
Its no different in Canada Doug, my brother who went on the needle last week went to see the nutritionist who told him make sure to eat bread or potato some kind of starch with your meal even if you are having veg or fruit with your meal grrrrr! Also have yogurt,fruit with alittle cereal on top I get so mad that I want to yell do the math you idiot for every 4 grams of carbs = 1 tsp of sugar grrrrrr!

owensmath

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 01:31:46 PM »
What is the benefit of that, according to them? What purpose does the starchy food serve? It makes no sense to me.