Author Topic: Dr Atkins Shakes and Choices..Chocolate Cake or Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe??  (Read 4564 times)

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email

I got this email from a reader,thought it could help you all.I am letting her decide what I post next Chocolate cake or chocolate cheesecake!!!
Hello Umpa is it ok to drink Dr. Adkins 2carbs shakes? Also i was unable to locate your chocolate cake
can you please help me? Thank you Maria

These are a great product! I went to Atkins.com and checked the nutritional information and they are only two carbs each.I have not posted a chocolate cake recipe yet.I have posted a coconut cake.If you like I can post a chocolate cheesecake or chocolate cake this week ,YOU CHOOSE??? ::)

thisismytime

• View Profile
Please do.  Thanks

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Well thisismytime you did not choose????What is your choice ?Chocolate cheesecake?

yobdab

• View Profile
Chocolate cheesecake please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Okay Yobdab you win !! Add 2 tablespoons of Herseys unsweetened Cocoa to my Cheesecake recipe posted  on the forum.And dont forget chocolate shavings on top of your whip cream when you serve it! We have to do things properly!hehehehe
Its very easy!Just follow the instructions exactly how they are written.i write my recipes so kids can understand.