Author Topic: Scott in Florida - 29 weeks  (Read 2090 times)

scottinflorida

Scott in Florida - 29 weeks
« on: March 23, 2011, 09:14:44 AM »
Lost "most" of another pound this week (.8).  Even as the rate of losing has slowed down, I will still hit my goal sometime before the end of the year.  Looking at it from a long-term perspective, I'm getting set up for being at my proper weight for the rest of my life, so that's fine.

Also, I hope to see some new faces in here this week. I have a blog and a "Computer Tips" email newsletter that I send out regularly (http://ComputerTutorFlorida.com) and a large part of my list is getting an email today that tells about my success with F2S, including links to the website and this forum.  Hopefully that will mean more visitors here and more people going from fat to skinny!

Hope you guys all have a great week!

Scott

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Scott in Florida - 29 weeks
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 09:28:04 AM »
 ;D Thanks scott

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Scott in Florida - 29 weeks
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 09:34:52 AM »
Thanks Scott.... I know how you feel with the need to spread the word. I was asked by a reporter why I was so passionate about FAT TO SKINNY and my answer was simple, this is what I said;

"If you had the cure for cancer could you keep it to yourself" "I have the cure for obesity, insulin resistance and type two Diabetes and I CAN'T keep it to myself"

The reporter simply shook my hand and asked me to autograph two books :)

KEEP THE FAITH, STAY THE COURSE, SPREAD THE WORD  ;)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)