Author Topic: Stalled weight-loss Why?  (Read 19013 times)

readyforthis

• View Profile
Re: Stalled weight-loss Why?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 05:21:29 PM »
Can eating too few carbs cause your metabolism to slow down so much that you stall out?  I have been trying to follow the advice to eat only when hungry and alot of days I have less than 15 g of net carbs.  I am now stalled out at the same spot I have been with diets I have tried in the past.  I just want to make sure that I am headed in the right direction and won't be stuck at this spot for a while with this lifestyle change.  I feel that I am eating healthier and am eating very little processed foods now but I am unhappy about the stall.  I am cutting sugar alcohols and increasing the exercise this week so we will see if that helps.  Any advice would be AWESOME!

My typical menu:
2 eggs with cheese for breakfast (2)
Pepperoni for snack if I'm hungry (0)
Chicken, Turkey or Ham w/ 1/2 cup of veggies (2-3)  (about once a week I have a 5 carb tortilla)
Almonds or Cheese if I'm hungry (0-2)
Dinner- Protein/Salad/Veggies (2-4)
SOMETIMES- SF Jello with LandoLakes Whipped Topping (0)
I usually drink 48-64 oz of water each day.

I do love the one-minute 1 carb muffin and have it for dinner on night's that my family is having something I can't or for breakfast.  I do eat these about twice a week.

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
Re: Stalled weight-loss Why?
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 09:29:09 AM »
 "I am cutting sugar alcohols and increasing the exercise this week so we will see if that helps." 

Your eating plan looks good and the steps you're taking above are the correct ones.

KEEP THE FAITH, STAY THE COURSE, SPREAD THE WORD :)
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)