Author Topic: must confess  (Read 4163 times)

bevxx

must confess
« on: April 28, 2010, 03:31:43 PM »
i have lost weight over the last three years...from 270 to 183 at the moment or 19 stone 4lbs to 13 stone..i have tried all sorts of different programmes and weight loss techniques..then i joined a particular web based weight loss programme which my husband told me not to leave without his permission ..i had tried to because i felt it wasn't right..so i rejoined...now since i heard you on 700 club , i bought your book and have been sort of doing both programmes..i want to leave other website because its a calorie type counting one..i am a bit scared..what if's keep coming up...what if it doesn't work...what if you get fat again...i have meds which i have to take as well that are known to cause diabetes and the doctor told me to eat low carb as well...i want to be as healthy as possible..what would you suggest...xx

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: must confess
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 04:48:45 PM »
I have sent you a private email, I hope it helps.Let me know if you dont get it.*HUGZ*

beebs

• View Profile
Re: must confess
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 05:10:18 AM »
I have been a type 1 diabetic my whole life. I also have thyroid disease. I have never been able to lose weight without starving myself before but with Dougs book I have lost 25lbs. It works! You just have to stick with it.